Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pandora talks to the Mafia champ

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pandora talks to the Mafia champ Empty Pandora talks to the Mafia champ Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Camera fades in as Pandora is looking for Ghetto to get the first interview as the new champ.

Pandora: Ghetto how does it feel to be the new ReEvolution Champion?

Ghetto looks at her and begin to talk

GB: i see you are behide in your job this is no longer called that this is the Mafia Championship and this is the only title that matters in this federation.

Pandora: Wait how can you just rename the championship like that. Now i know the Mafia gets away with alot of things but you gotta be kidding me.

GB: Ok you know I get things done for please ask a more important question.

Pandora: Ok big shot tonight you go one on one with PsyCrops again and this time he says he can take you out and that you was lucky the first time.

GB: Ok you are getting better. Now do you really think anyone can knocked me off this roll that i'm on right now. The Mafia Championship isn't for punks you gotta bring it when it comes time to fight for this belt.

Pandora: Speaking of rolls you ex partner and follow Mafia member William Eagle won the tournament so do you think he will face you and the World champ who is also in the Mafia?

GB: All you are saying is that the Mafia is so unstoppable that we have to face each other for title matches. When we first started we told you that we was the best and that anyone that joins the Mafia will be part of the best and we prove that time and time again.

Pandora: Thank you Ghetto I know you have to get ready for you match.

GB: No not really he nothing to prepare for it be a walk in the park hell i think i'll go and drink a beer i have nothing to worry about.

Pandora: There you have it for the Mafia champion see you later in the ring now back you to you ring side.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum