Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Champ ISSSS....Bored

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Champ ISSSS....Bored Empty The Champ ISSSS....Bored Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 am

Defjam

Defjam

The camera spits on as Def-jam is seen Strolling down the hallway. His hands are in the pockets of his Faded Jeans. His Dog tags gently tap on his Avenged Sevenfold Tee shirt. His title fastened around his waist. He is Gazing off into nothingness.
-

OOC: Open to someone to come in

2The Champ ISSSS....Bored Empty Re: The Champ ISSSS....Bored Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

*Jack walks down the hallway and bumps into DJ.*

Jack: Before you say anything. Nice shirt by the way. But theres a reason you champ. You put me to the limit and was able to beat me. But you got lucky.

3The Champ ISSSS....Bored Empty Re: The Champ ISSSS....Bored Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:36 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam gazes down letting his shades slide to the tip of his nose
-
Def-jam: call it what you want. I left you a bloody wreck in the ring and left with my title.

4The Champ ISSSS....Bored Empty Re: The Champ ISSSS....Bored Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:16 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: Really, I dont know how im walking right now after that glass table. God these 2 months i had to get therapy for my back. What im saying is that there is a reason your still champ. Your The King of Extreme

*Jack Winks and turns around walking down the hall*

5The Champ ISSSS....Bored Empty Re: The Champ ISSSS....Bored Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:37 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam Shrugs and turns to walk off when he sees a girl walking around in the back. He gives a smirk to himself before walking in her direction. The Camera Fadess as Def-jam turns the corner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum