Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vivica's encounter with the champ...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Vivica's encounter with the champ... Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:39 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The scene fades in backstage as we see a familiar woman walking down the hallway adjusting her black gloves, then she raises her head to reveal Vivica Lockhart, Pandora interrupts her....
-
Pandora: Vivica, I just want a word about last week when you talked about your title match against Hack3r and Travis Touchdown?
-
Vivica stops and turns to Pandora
-
VL: All you need to know is that these two boys have never faced the likes of me, a girl with more to gain and nothing to lose. No matter who is in the match, Travis' little title will be in the hands of the Finesse of Fierceness...Vivica Lockhart!
-
Vivica turns around shocked as the camera shifts to see Travis Tounchdown holding his Synthetic Breed Chmpionship on his shoulder
-
VL: Well speak of the devil, It's the Synthetic breed Champion, Travis Touchdown.
-
Vivica chuckles for being sarcastic... she takes a closer step to Travis.
-
VL: Looks like you have been taking care of my title, but don't worry, it will be in good hands when I take it from you at Heavean Shall Burn

2Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis smiles at Vivica and chuckles. He then turns his head towards the title, points at it while looking at Viv, as if to tell her "is that what you want?" and pats it.
-
Travis Touchdown: Vivica, Vivica. You'll never cease to amuse me. You keep thinking that you will be able to grab that title of me, when time and time again I've showed to all of you that I cannot be brought down. I mean just look at my past: when I arrived here I destroyed everyone, then became the Undefeated Champion, a title that I defended without any problem. Then I moved on to this: the Synthetic Breed Championship.
-
The crowd screams as he pronounces the name of the title. Travis then looks at Pandora.
-
Travis Touchdown:Hey there Pandora, by the way. You look stunning as always. Maybe we should meet after my match. It should only take a couple of seconds.
-
Travis then turns his focus back to Vivica.
-
Travis Touchdown: And yet, for some weird reason, you think that you can come out from nowhere and steal this title? Well that's a lost battle my dear. Because even with you and Hack3r in the ring, I will still remain champion in the end. Even if I have to take both of you down at the same time. But hey, I'm glad that you've finally listened to me and turned your focus on the right guy. Because at Heaven Shall Burn, Hack3r won't be the biggest opponent. The biggest opponent will be me, Travis Touchdown, the forever Undefeated Champion, Synthetic Breed Champion. So until then, get ready because at Heaven Shall Burn, the real bloodshed will begin.

3Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:49 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

OOC: Don't know how you want to end it, but I will be away on holiday tomorrow I think and won't be back until end of the season I believe. So if you or Hack3r wish to do some more feud RPs with me, please feel free to do so. You know how I RP and how my char goes and I have total trust in your abilities to RP. So please do god mod me, I'm giving you my authorization.

4Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

OCC: Ok travis..ill keep it fair...

5Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica grins at Travis and getting closer to Travis.
-
VL: Honestly, you would complement..her...while you are seeing the most sexist girl right in front of you, you men are such pigs. She is not your problem, I am!

-
Vivica begind to leave but she stops and turns around.
-
VL: I hope you can handle this at the PPV, because you and Hack3r are in for a wild ride.

-
Travis takes a good look at Vivica as she leaves and smiles
-
Travis Touchdown: The question is, Can you handle me?

-
He takes a look a his synthetic championship and leaves the opposite way as the camera fades out.

6Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I won't keep it fair. *plans to make Travis' character into a slutty priest*

7Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

You and your fetish

8Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

What can I say? I like the idea of religious people sinning. That's insta-boner material.

9Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

That and people drawing white on white

10Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I don't think Phenom pays attention to the ramblings of his underlings :/

11Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:22 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Who cares if he does? U mad bro?

12Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

hemad!
PS: i read everything!

https://jockerland.com/

13Vivica's encounter with the champ... Empty Re: Vivica's encounter with the champ... Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Go draw some more clouds on white paper!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum