Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

An offer you can't refuse (William & Mafia)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*Eternal Eclipse is seen making his way through the corridors or ATW arena. He is in a most expensive suit, custom fitted and a beautiful sapphire blue. To match it is a jet black fedora with the same color details as his jacket. EE comes to a door and knocks politely. On the door it reads "The Mafia". It opens and EE makes his way inside. It is very hazy dark in the room. It takes a while to adjust to the darkness with only the lights of the hallway seeping in through the open entrance. The only characters you can make out are William Bergeron and Eternal Eclipse.*

Eternal Eclipse: Ciao amici. Io vengo con richiesta a comportarsi l di agire di me stesso e la mia azienda. (I come with a request to conduct the act of myself and my company.)

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Caio, Come stai, oh wait I don't speak Italian. What is this request that you have come to talk about. By the way, you have great taste in clothing. I bet you got that at that clothing store. What is the name again. Damn it, I forgot. Anyways, sorry for side track. What is on your mind?

Last edited by William_b33 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: In recent weeks, you may have noticed that I have been getting into a little trouble with my father... among other things.

*Eternal Eclipse looks away then back to Will*

Eternal Eclipse: Too simplify things, all I really need you to do is fand my father and bring him to me... alive! He is heavily guarded though. 7 large men have been with him ever since he stepped foot into an ATW arena. I don't care for them much. Do what you need to do to bring my father back here to me. The rewards will be plentiful.

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Ok, I'll do it. Do you know where he would hang out? I will look where ever he is the most. If I catch an eye on him, I will take out one guard at a time every time I see him. When he's down to one guard I will approach him. He will never know why am there? Good like a play? I look forward to my reward because nothings to much for me and The Mafia numbers.

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Your reward will be 500,000. I can not bring it here today due to circumstances but I guarantee it. My father is usually seen in Lee Wang's Parlor down on the south streets. See if you can find him there

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: I will get this done as soon as possible. I will have to travel with my guards. Difference I travel with one. I will see you real soon.

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Grazie. Arrivederci.

*Eternal Eclipse leaves the room, letting it swallow back into darkness again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum