Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shamed--William & EE Can come in

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Shamed--William & EE Can come in Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:43 am

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam is talking to his trainer in his new locker room

Trainer: You call that a win? He destroyed you almost the entire match!

Defjam is lying on the couch looking at a torn picture.

You'rer lucky that William guy came out or you'd be gone, but you're still a Fai-

Defjam looks dead in his eyes and shoves him into into the couch as he gets up and walks out of the Locker room and into the hall way

2Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Re: Shamed--William & EE Can come in Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:04 am

William_b33

William_b33

Defjam walks down the hallway. When William Bergeron sees him, They both come to a stop.

Will Bergeron: Oh hi Defjam, great job on the win last week. You deserved to be free from that *&^% £$%^. How do you feel?

Last edited by William_b33 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

3Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Re: Shamed--William & EE Can come in Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:08 am

Defjam

Defjam

How do I feel?...

He stops and looks at the torn picture still in his hand

That Was NOT a win last week, that was a simple mistake that i got LUCKY on... I should have been fired.

He slowly puts the picture back into his pocket and looks back to William.

4Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Re: Shamed--William & EE Can come in Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:18 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: I understand you'er upset with how the match turned out. But there is only so much a person can take. I have been watching your situation with that rich *censored*. You deserve to be confident without a guy telling you you're scum. But what's getting you so down and what's up with that paper?

Last edited by William_b33 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

5Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Re: Shamed--William & EE Can come in Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:53 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam looks away down the hall at the emptiness and it brings back a slight memory then he shakes his head and looks back at William.

Def-jam: I'm mad because... If I can't beat a loser like him I'll never come close to beating the guy that killed my parents... He's the reason I'm an Orphan...

Def-jam Glares back down at the torn picture after pulling it out of his pocket

Def-jam: And this is NOT a piece of paper... It's my only photo of my Mom, dad, brother and my long lost sister..

He looks back to William.

Def-jam: That's why I cant afford to lose anymore... I've lost too much already!

Def-jam sends a fist to the wall and cracks a picture of the ATW logo and lets the blood drip from his knuckles.-

6Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Re: Shamed--William & EE Can come in Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:16 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Oh wow, I knew this feud was personal, but never thought this much. I have been down that road with my family. I have been wrestling since I was out of high school. I missed the death of both my parents being dedicated to this business. I know this compares as nothing to what you.ve been through. I do have a situation that's close. I was wrestling a few years back. I was injured before my ppv and I was told my concussion wasn't fully healed. I denied my doctors wishes. I fought the match and almost died. My children almost lost their father to wrestling.

Will Bergeron doesn't feel right having this conversation. He decides to change it up.

Will Bergeron: Anger and madness can be a downside to anyone. It's like a drug. It builds and builds. Sooner rather then later you find yourself in a hospital bed wonder what the *censored*?. I'm trying to tell you this is never going to end. It will always be a part of your life. I think this is a opportunity to fix yourself. Soul search yourself. Go out there in your next match. And fight for everything you live for. Fight for what you lost. Because I think it's time to set a plan for ending the pain.

Will Bergeron has a smirk on his face after saying this.

(occ. Sorry for sappy rp, but this shows wrestlers are human. If EE, wants to come in after all this to taunt this convo it's welcome. Will help the rp)

Last edited by William_b33 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

7Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Re: Shamed--William & EE Can come in Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-Jam: Anger IS what Fuels The Legend of X-treme... I have ended up in the hospital with a mouth full of blood and not an unsatisfied thought in my mind...

Def closes his eyes and smirks as he thinks back to the times he's put himself in the hospital

Def-jam: Who ever I face is going to re-meet the old Def-jam... But you're right. I do need to do some soul searching, and the best way to find myself will be when I'm out there with my fans fighting my heart out...

Starts to walk to the Arena.

Def-jam: Maybe you should sit ring side for this one? It'll get messy.

8Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Re: Shamed--William & EE Can come in Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:09 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*Eternal Eclipse appears from behind a corner and confronts the two men*

Eternal Eclipse: Sorry to interrupt this soul searching moment but I thought that it was my obligation to give you this.

*EE slips a cheque into the hand of Defjam*

Eternal Eclipse: I know it does not mean much, but I thought I needed to give you that. To show a touch of appreciation. Although honestly you should be gone by now, but having friends in low places is never a bad idea either.

*EE stares blankly at William.*

Eternal Eclipse: I wish you luck in your future endeavors. Now I must turn my attention to something of greater importance.

9Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Re: Shamed--William & EE Can come in Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 am

Defjam

Defjam

Looks down at the cheque and then back up at EE.

Def-jam: Just know I.m not finished with You Eternal...

Smirks at him a bit.\\

Def-jam: but It's always a pleasure to take your money.

10Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Re: Shamed--William & EE Can come in Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:51 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: I like your spirit. That is probably why I hired you in the first place. Don't worry DJ. It ain't ever over til its over.

*EE leaves the camera shot and out of the scene*

11Shamed--William & EE Can come in  Empty Re: Shamed--William & EE Can come in Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 am

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam looks back down to the cheque

Def-jam: one hundred... thousand dollars? For a rival, that's alot to give...

looks back over to Will

Def-jam: Well I guess I'll see you later Will.

He waves off and begins to jog towards his locker room as the camera fades off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum