Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildthing pumps up for the match against Wolvian.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wild

Wild

Fade in to locker room where Wildthing is jumping rope. The echoe of the crowd screaming can be heard and makes Wildthing grin.

Wildthing: Well it seems from what I have heard from a few crew members that both Wolfie and Watts are having some conflicts with their team members.

The crowd is heard laughing as Wildthing stops jump roping and begins to hit a puching bag.

Wildthing: Personally, I think Wolfie should perhaps think more on the present than future outcomes, because he and I are going straight to a structure that is like me, unstable.

Crowd [chants]: Wildthing, Wildthing.

Wildthing: You may like playing the game chess Wolfie with Phen, and that's fine because chess is a good strategic game, but unfortunately it only involves two players. I'd suggest you and Phen perhaps advance towards a more modern game like Risk.

The crowd starts laughing.

Wildthing: As for my tag partner; she has her own buisness that she has to resolved because I can't exactly handle them right now, but rest assured New Generation is goin' places.

Crowd [Chanting]: New Generation.

Wildthing grins, stares at the punching bag and with one punch breaks the bag.

Wildthing: You better be ready Wolfie when Wildthing and all his maniac fans gives you the biggest can of butt whooping of your life!

Wildthing pulls out a can of spray paint and spray paints the entire camera.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum