Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildthing "interferes" Alparslan's match

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wildthing "interferes" Alparslan's match Empty Wildthing "interferes" Alparslan's match Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:07 am

Wild

Wild

Alparslan goes for the pin

Just as the referee gets down on his knees and starts the count, the crowd begins to cheer as they see Wildthing, coming out from the back wearing a chef's hat and jacket and rolling out a bird cage with Alparslan's pet Phoenix. Wildthing is grinning and pulls out a microphone.

Wildthing: Hey Parsley. For your celebration, I think I will cook you something special with your bird!

The crowd chats: Eat the bird. Eat the bird.

Alparslan gets up and stares at Wildthing looking at him in distraugt. Travis Touchdown rolls Alparslan for the count.

Wildthing laughs and shoves the cart off the side of the ramp.

Wildthing: Oh well Parsley, I guess that you are not going to get a course meal made by me tonight.

Wildthing tosses the microphone and walks to the back. The camera shows Wildthing walking down down the hall towards his locker room.

???: Heey Wildthing. Why did you interfere in Alparslan's match just now?

Wildthing turns around and sees Pandora running with her microphone at hand. He then turns back and continues walking to his locker room.

Wildthing: No comment.

Pandora: Wildthing, let's try and be adults here. I am just doing my job. Even though I hate your guts.

Wildthing: I'm sure even Parsley feels the same way. But what I did was to give what Alparslan deserved and that was some payback for what his bird did. So what is he going to do, huh? I think the question is what will I do to him?

Alparslan

As Wildthing approaches his locker room and opens the door a burst of flame throws Wildthing into the wall

Pandora: what the...

Pandora backs away as Alparslan appears

Alparslan: gonna change clothes before out match huh.

Alparslan kneels down to wildthing who is lying on the floor

Alparslan: its not if or what I am going to do to you. its when

Alparslan starts smiling

Alparslan: wait actually when is at fade to black.

Alparslan gets up and slowly walk away as Wildthing gets to his feet

Alparslan: oh by the way i'm telling which match type we are going to have on prototype

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum