Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm not in a good mood right now.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm not in a good mood right now. Empty I'm not in a good mood right now. Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:48 pm

The camera opens on Josh Goodwin, talking to himself. Something that a mentally deranged person would do.

Josh: Two. Two Battles. Two Battle Royals. One. One Night. Yep it's official, I'm insane. It's not my place to label myself but I can and I just did. Now they say only the most hardcore person can survive two battle royals. They've also told me that I have no chance of even coming close to winning. but I'm gonna try anyway.

Josh picks up a photo of himself, sets it up on a small coffee table and drives his foot straight into the glass. He shatters a mirror and sets a bookcase on fire. He watches the case, and the expensive books on it, burn to ashes with a slight smile on his face. Josh then picks up his $20,000 guitar and snaps off the neck before wrapping the strings around his arms.

Josh: I'm ready.

Josh's eyes glaze over into a trance and he scoops up some of the ashes from the bookcase and smears them over his face. It leaves a dark stain on his face. Josh exits the room as the camera fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum