Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrath is up to no good

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wrath is up to no good Empty Wrath is up to no good Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 am

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

The camera turns onto a dark figure looking into a monitor, it appears the man has somehow gotten his way into the security panel and is checking all the hidden cameras.
-
CW: Alright, who will be my next victim? I kind of feel like a creep doing this but there is simply no better way then to narrow down the options of people that are in need of and arse whooping, kind of like a murderer, well that's kind of what I am so I see no problem with resorting to these tactics.
-
A figure then appears in one of the rooms on the monitor.
-
CW: Ah yes, (whoever I'm facing) you won't have that cocky look on your face when I'm done mutilating you in the ring. In fact. you won't even have a face when I'm done with you. You pathetic excuse for an athlete, well today is your lucky day, you'll be subjected to an unfathomable, painful, fatal, remorseless brutalization of which no one has ever witnessed before. I will tear each and every limb from your disfigured torso, I will stomp your teeth into the back of your throat and smash your nose into the brain you apparently have!
-
CW stands up and tucks his 50 cal. desert eagle into his belt.*
-
CW: (whoever I'm facing), prepare to face, the Wrath!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum