Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pandora interview with Naven..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pandora interview with Naven.. Empty Pandora interview with Naven.. Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Naven X

Naven X

The camera fades in as Pandora is walking backstage looking for someone. Her search almost comes to an end until she sees a familar person with a hoodie over his head sitting at the steps to the second floor of the arena.

Pandora: Finally! I've been looking all over for you! We need to talk!

The person removes his hood to reveal himself as "The Renegade" Naven X.

Naven X: I'm not in the mood to talk right now, so if I were you I'd walk away ... Now!

Pandora: No, not this time this is a serious matter and it involves you. Now last week you mentioned that you saw a vision that something or someone is coming to Archetype Wrestling. In which you call your prophecy. What is that supposed to mean?

Naven chuckles.

Naven X: You are just like those damn idiots out there in the arena, you just don't understand but I'll tell you this, be prepared for what you will witness Pandora, because it will shock the hell out of you and my word is pure ... Quoth the Renegade, nevermore.

Naven pushes the cameraman down as the screen turns to static.

OOC: Edited.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum