Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pandora's interview surprise

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pandora's interview surprise Empty Pandora's interview surprise Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 am

Wild

Wild

Fade in hallway as the cameraman is alongside Pandora trying to adjust the camera lense on Pandora whom is wearing her black, expensive dress and does not look extremely happy.

Pandora: I swear; I wish that right now Phenom would make me his personal secretary right now and have that other tramp deal with this. Hey make sure that you get my good side alright, or I will have your hide for it.

They stop at a door labeled "The New Generation", and Pandora looks into her makeup case one last time and puts it into her purse and pulls out a microphone.

Pandora: Okay I am ready. (Puts on a fake smile) Ladies and gentlemen, I am standing outside a door where inside can be the future ATW Tag Champions; The New Generation. In which I was told that they will be in the huge tag team match at the upcoming Pay-Per-View.

Without even knocking Pandora barges into the locker room where Wildthing is sitting on a chair just gazing straight ahead not even realizing that Pandora entered the room. The crowd is going crazy from inside the arena

Pandora: Wildthing can we get an interview with you?

Wildthing: ….

Pandora: Okay. First of all where is your tag partner Kim?

Wildthing: ….

Pandora: What do you think of the situation about you being in the huge tag team match?

Wildthing: …

Pandora: Well, what about tonight? How do you feel about your tag match tonight?

Wildthing: …

Pandora [upset]: Great. That is just great. I feel like I have just wasted half of my life just to get nothing that resembles an answer from this one, and I am sure that his tag team partner is probably like my coworker, an airhead. Boy what a pathetic excuse for a team.

???: Hey!!!

(Kim this is where you come in)

2Pandora's interview surprise Empty Re: Pandora's interview surprise Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:41 am

Kim Anderson

Kim Anderson

As soon as the word ’hey’ was shouted out the cameraman spun around to see the person who shouted that one word. That one person was no other then Wildthing’s tag team partner Kim Anderson. The cheers from the fans could be heard backstage as they saw the female. She was wearing a dark blue v-neck and matching, tight fitting, jeans while being bare footed at the moment. If anything Anderson didn’t look amused by Pandora’s ‘airhead’ comment yet smiled.

Kim: That’s “Miss Airhead” to you bitch…by any chance are you trying to get a word out of Wild?

Pandora [annoyed]: Yes…

Kim: No need to beg, Princess Suck-Up, I’ll help you…but there are some special instruction that you cannot afford, through life or death, to ignore. First take a couple of steps back, then one towards your right.

Pandora wasn’t amused by this yet wanted to get this interview out of the window so she did what the Canadian said and took the two steps back before one more step towards the right.

Pandora [still annoyed]: Is that all?

Kim: Only one last thing to do, this is the last and most important of ALL these instructions…bang the back of your elbow, any elbow will do, against the object behind you. But don’t look! Got it?

Pandora [annoyed enough to kill puppies]: This is the last time I am going to interview you two…

After mumbling that the woman did what the female commanded. Little did she know that what was behind her was a poorly set up pile of metal folding chairs and on top of that pile was a bucket. As soon as her elbow connected with it the pile collapsed and the bucket fell forwards. At lease seven balloons fell out of the bucket and burst onto Pandora. These balloon weren’t water balloons no, these balloons were filled with mustard, ketchup and the last one had tarter sauce in it. So Pandora’s expensive dress is now textured with red, yellow and a little bit of white…her outfit is ruined to say the very least. The young Canadian began to laugh and so did the fans in the arena.

Pandora [completely embarrassed]: Wh…wh…why…

Kim: Buzz off and get yourself clean! The last thing Wildthing need right now is some hobo talking to him. You heard me, shoo!

Pandora rushed out of the team’s locker room while the cameraman stayed. Kim continued to laugh in her sweet way before setting up one of the metal folding chairs in front of Wild. She then sat on the seat, with her wrestling boots to the female’s right and began to put one of them on. After putting one on Anderson decided to get Wildthing’s attention so she patted the male’s left shoulder with her right hand, with a light smile on her face. This caused Wildthing to take the headphones out of his ears before looking at the female.

Wild: Is anything the matter?

Kim: Nothing much, that is if you discount our match against Black Ops and Dark Angel being next.

Wild: Okay, shouldn't you be fully prepared?

Kim: I nearly am, could you lace up my other boot please?

As she asked that question Anderson put on the other wrestling boot. Wildthing didn't say another word, instead he nodded and started to lace up that boot. Afterwards Wild noticed the camera and spray painted black all over it before the future tag team champions leave the locker room.

(Sorry if I god modded you badly Wild. I also hope this is good enough.)

3Pandora's interview surprise Empty Re: Pandora's interview surprise Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Wild

Wild

Looks good to me, I had written a back up rp just in case you were unable to rp in time and gave it to Wolf just in case. I'll pm you the back up rp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum