Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Def-jam's surprise. -open to anyone-

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Def-jam's surprise. -open to anyone- Empty Def-jam's surprise. -open to anyone- Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 am

Defjam

Defjam

The Camera Spits on as Def-jam walks down the hallway. He looks relaxed with his DNX shirt With a black jacket vest and camo pants. He turns to his locker room door and grabs the handle. He sighs slightly as he turns it and opens the doors to a dark quiet room. Surprised that the light is turned off and flicks the switch. As the lights flip on Def-jam is even more shocked to see a bunch of people yelling "Surprise!!" He Laughs happily as he steps in the room.
-
OOC: Anyone can join in as long as its not an assault right now.

2Def-jam's surprise. -open to anyone- Empty Re: Def-jam's surprise. -open to anyone- Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:04 am

Naven X

Naven X

Naven is seen in the middle of the group holding a bottle of champagne with a bow on it..he goes to Defjam and presents him the gift
-
Naven X: Hey!! sorry about not seeing you earlier..I had to prepare the party and invite the wrestlers and staff....And this is you..the best Champagne to the best tag partner!!!!

3Def-jam's surprise. -open to anyone- Empty Re: Def-jam's surprise. -open to anyone- Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:19 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam smirks as he grabs the champagne.
-
Def-jam: Thanks man... i really appreciate it. I haven't celebrated my birth day in years man.
-
He looks down at the bottle then around at the quiet people
-
Def-jam: Hey naven I thought this was a party? Where's The Music mate?!?!
-
He pops the bottle and chugs a bit of it down as some of the people cheer.
-

Last edited by Defjam on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

4Def-jam's surprise. -open to anyone- Empty Re: Def-jam's surprise. -open to anyone- Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:04 am

Naven X

Naven X

as the Music becomes deafening Naven is seen with a big grin.
-
Naven X: I am glad you said that...LADIES!!!

-
Suddenly, coming out from the backroom...a group of sexy beach models walk over to Defjam and gives a kiss as Naven steps back to take a group photo...
-
Naven X: All right now everybody say Happy Birthday!

-
Defjam & Models: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

-
Naven look satisfied with the picture and is seen posted on the plasma HD television...then Naven went a took a glass of champagne form the table and takes a fork and makes a sound to get the people's attention..he stands next to Defjam and the models
-
Naven X: Ok..Ok Everyone!!..grab your glasses,I'd like to make a toast...Today is the day of a brand new beginning, as we celebrate the birth of our dear friend Defjam..lets celebrate the days to come...Defjam and myself had did the impossible and beat The Killaz to gain our shot for the Tag Team Titles!!!

-
The people begin to cheer in congrats
-
Defjam: I'll drink to that..

-
laugher
-
Naven X: I agree, But in all, we're is not done yet, because at the ppv...The LEGEND OF XTREME!!!..DEFJAM...and THE RENEGADE!..NAVEN X...Will be the...NEW DOUBLE HELIX TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!

-
The people raises their glasses in cheers and takes their drinks..
-
Defjam: NOW LET'S PARTY!!!

-
The lights dim and the music returns and the people begin to move on the dance floor and the peole are heard chanting
-
Next Tag Champs!!!....Next tag Champs!!...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum