Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

I R S in big sh**. (Open)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I R S in big sh**. (Open) Empty I R S in big sh**. (Open) Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:45 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*Camera fades in on a dark quite parking lot. Eternal Eclipse is seen running by the camera in his pin stripe black suit. He continuously looks to the side and behind him. He gets to a door on the other side of the parking lot. EE opens the door and slams it behind him. The camera guy follows and opens the door and EE is no where to be seen almost as if he disappeared.*

Eternal Eclipse: Turn off the damn camera!

*EE's voice is distant.*

Camera Guy: No. The people need to see there champion!

Eternal Eclipse: There champion does not want to be seen right now! No one should know where I am right now.

Camera Guy: Whats going on?

Eternal Eclipse: They are coming for me. If the bankers find me, I'm going to jail!

*The camera guy has made his way down the hallway and is looking through doors for EE. He gets to a tin garbage can and takes off the lid and finds EE in the fetal position. EE punches the camera guy and the camera go's flying across the hall and a sideways shot of EE climbing over the garbage can and around the corner leaving the camera guy on the floor unconscious.*

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum