Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reincarnation (Open)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reincarnation (Open) Empty Reincarnation (Open) Wed May 09, 2012 2:28 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

A monotone voice of Eternal Eclipse comes out loud over the PA system as a panoramic view of the city is shown. It is a beautiful display of exuberant lights and color. An artificial light.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Rebirth. Reincarnation. Reinvented... The Phoenix rises
-
The view of the city begins to corrode away in fire. Flames and devastation plague the once beautiful and magical sight. Buildings and skyscrapers collapse, bombs explode in air. There is no more light.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Darkness binds in the wicked evil. Sight and all the other senses fail you. There is only one thing that keeps life going down the path.
-
The once dark screen flashes out from the center in white light. Some time has progressed and city is even bigger, better, and gleaming with innovation. People are happy and the civilization thrives.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Hope. It pushes forward to new beginnings. The Phoenix! The sign of immortality and rebirth... THIS IS ARCHETYPE WRESTLING 2.0!
-
A flaming bird rises and engulfs the screen. Leaving behind only the new ATW logo
-
Eternal Eclipse: Welcome to a new beginning for our generation.

Last edited by Eternal Eclipse on Fri May 18, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

2Reincarnation (Open) Empty Re: Reincarnation (Open) Fri May 18, 2012 4:47 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Part 2:

An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. The Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and under the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches for a microphone out of his pocket.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Didn't take long did it now. Not even a day into a new season and we got the superstars of this federation bickering like children on the playground. Ridiculous is what I would call it. Oh well! It keeps them distracted and unaware of my presence making it much easier for me swoop in and take the gold.
-
EE muddles around in his hands. His face shows a look of deep contemplation.
-
Eternal Eclipse: I do have something I came out here to share with you people. Since the last time we talked, I have cleaned up my money problems and my father... he didn't get so lucky. Still in prison for fraud. But who cares really? He is just a greedy old ass.
-
Crowd boo's EE. His lack of caring or genuine concern riles up some fans.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Go to hell! All of you losers... Let me finish. I am administering a challenge to all. Since this first season will be absolute anarchy for the single belts, I have decided to let someone join me at the top of the tag team standings. Don't get me wrong, I could beat all of the teams handicapped with one arm tied behind my back, but rules are rules and I need someone to stand in the corner and cheer me on. So all you gorgeous ladies and ugly brutes come on out and prove your worth!
-
EE smiles menacingly towards the back area for sometime.

3Reincarnation (Open) Empty Re: Reincarnation (Open) Sun May 20, 2012 4:03 am

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

The arena plunges in to darkness and for a few seconds it looks like nothing is going to happen. Just then fire shoots up in front of the entrance illuminating the arena with light. Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away plays as Executioner of Anarchy steps up and walks down the ramp which also explodes with fire around the edges as he walks down. he walks off to the side grabs a microphone and slides into the ring looks around at the fans,and then looks directly up at Eternal Eclipse, and puts the microphone up to his mouth to speak.
-
Executioner of Anarchy: It's interesting that you mention that it'll be anarchy for the single belts. I've decided not to step in the direction of being single but step into the way of a tag team.
-
Executioner of Anarchy turns and looks at the fans while leaning on the ropes and puts the microphone up to his mouth to speak.
-
Executioner of Anarchy: If you idiots didn't know I have anarchy in my name, and this time around the tag division should be interesting with the likes of me competing in it.
-
The crowd boos at Executioner of Anarchy and start a "you suck" chant.
-
Executioner of Anarchy: I suck? Are you that stupid to mock a future tag champion? I'm one of the best in the world and there is no changing that! It's your taunts towards me that FEEDS MY ENERGY!, AND IF YOU DIDN'T BOO I WOULDN'T BE HERE SO I SUGGEST SHUTTING UP!.
-
Executioner of Anarchy takes a second to control his temper and then turns to Eternal Eclipse with an evil smirk.
-
Executioner of Anarchy: Eternal Eclipse now I know I've not been at my best when ATW closed but this time things are different. You joining me would be the cause of absolute anarchy in the tag division. You being Eternal and me causing anarchy would make ETERNAL ANARCHY!.
-
Executioner of Anarchy turns in circles looking at the fans reactions and then turns back to Eternal Eclipse awaiting a response.

Last edited by Executioner Of Anarchy on Fri May 25, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Reincarnation (Open) Empty Re: Reincarnation (Open) Tue May 22, 2012 12:06 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: No offense to you but I was expecting someone a little more...
-
EE looks over EOA from head to toe and back up.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Voluptuous... You do have an interesting proposition my friend. I have felt the effects of your power once before and I'd rather not go back to that moment. I will give you one chance to prove yourself boy! Only one chance. If you screw up you're done.
-
EE sticks out his hand in friendship. His eyes menacingly devious with mischief.
-
Eternal Eclipse: I will see you in my corner later tonight. Make it count.

5Reincarnation (Open) Empty Re: Reincarnation (Open) Tue May 22, 2012 3:31 am

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner of Anarchy glances at Eternal Eclipse's out-stretched hand for a moment with a cautious face, and then reaches out and shakes it, puts the microphone up to his face, and prepares to speak.
-
Executioner of Anarchy: Make it count? Oh I will make it count you can bet on it!
-
Executioner of Anarchy flashes a smirk once again before he puts his hands out in a v shape, and clutches his hands causing the arena to once again plunge into darkness. The two are nowhere to be seen when the lights turn back on leaving the fans puzzled, and in awe.

6Reincarnation (Open) Empty Re: Reincarnation (Open) Thu May 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: EOA can RP? Mind = blown.

7Reincarnation (Open) Empty Re: Reincarnation (Open) Fri May 25, 2012 4:39 am

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

ooc: i was always able to rp i was just lazy Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum