Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

History in the making for the bad girl!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1History in the making for the bad girl! Empty History in the making for the bad girl! Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera fades in the locker room as Rayne is seen watching a video on the plasma screen of her last Synthetic Breed Championship..she turns her and points at the cameraman
-
Rayne: Hey get over here! come closer!!

-
Rayne pushes the cameraman away from her
-
Rayne: Not so close!!!!...Now look here!...

-
the camera shows a glimpse of Rayne walking up the ramp holding here Synthetic Breed title over her head in Victory
-
Rayne: That was one of my crowning moments in the business, I, the egotistical bad girl, walking out still the champion,still the best diva in the world!

-
Rayne is seen wrapping her hands preparing for her match
-
Rayne: Ever since that phenom made me the #1 Entrant in the battle royal, all who strand in my my have witnessed the fury I have inside me, something that I enjoy!...but also, its a test!

-
Rayne begins to put on her boots the camera show a more sensual look as she wears them
-
Rayne: the wannabes, the has-beens, the weak and pitiful and even my opponent tonight are no where close to my potential..I have been through many battles in the cage and in the ring, Now the battle will be more challenging at the PPV!...Those who stand in my way will feel my wrath of pain because I will make my way to the final four and get back what is mine!!

-
Rayne cracks her knuckles and grins
-
Rayne: And who knows, I may even leave the battle royal the fist diva ever, the World Archetype Champion!!...

-
Rayne finally wears her jacket then looks at the camera
-
Rayne: As for you Kurama, you will learn just like all the others that no matter who you are or what you do, Rayne is alwsys better than YOU!!!
-
Rayne takes a step back a does a roundhouse kick the to cameraman...camera goes static then fades to black

Hack3r

Hack3r

*edited in the TWG panel*

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum