Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of the bad Girl

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return of the bad Girl Empty The Return of the bad Girl Sun May 20, 2012 1:47 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera fades in to see a pair of long heeled boots walking down the parking lot the camera slowly move up showing the legs then the hips and ends with a female with long black hair. The crowd starts to cheer loudly. The unknown female pauses, with the camera only behind her, and begins to speak
-
???: I didn't think that it would return...

-
The female reads a letter then looks up at the building with a banner that reads "ARCHETYPE WRESTLING presents Prototype!
-
???: Ha! I guess I was wrong
-
Ghost: Uh...Connor, is it me or does that voice sound familiar?
-
???: Hey you, where's the backstage door?
-
Cameraman: It's right next to the banner.
-
The woman takes a deep breath then with one swift move does a tornado kick to the cameraman's face as he crashes down on the pavement.
-
???: Thank you...
-
She continues to walk and she throws the letter on the ground, the camera is in view of the letter and reveal the words as it reads

"Dear, Competitor,

I would like to announce the return of Archetype Wrestling! and we would like to offer you a wrestler's contract and if you agree to our terms and conditions, come to our next show and meet with the General Manager to make the final decisions...

We hope to see you there....

Competitor: Vivica Lockhart aka Rayne"

Ghost: Oh no! She's back

Camera fades out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum