Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2) Empty The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2) Wed May 23, 2012 12:14 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera cues in to the ATW arena where a scene of roaring fans erupts as the camera move thorughout the crowd. Suddenly the lights dim and words in red began to appear...
-
IF YOU THINK I WAS GONE?

-
THINK AGAIN!!

-
A blast of pyro explodes on stage. "The Freak in Me" by Krypteria begins to play and a stream of white pyro begin to shower down the stage and slowly Rayne makes her way through the pyro. The crowd becomes chaotic as Rayne stands with her hands on her hips looking at the crowd. She makes her way toward the ring and picks up the microphone in the middle of the ring. Taking a moment to look out in to the sea of roaring fans she raises the mic to her lips and begins to speak.
-
Rayne: You can deny what you see, you can tell yourself that this isn't real, and you can say that you don't believe it.
-
Rayne: But for all those who dont know who the Hell I am. I am the Finesse of Fierceness, I am the Egotistical Bad Girl, I AM RAYNE!
-
The crowd explodes in cheers.
-
Ghost: Rayne is back on ATW..I don't know to be happy or terrified.
-
Rayne: And don't get me wrong, I actually missed this place, I missed the competitors, you know the ones that have fallen by my hands and I missed all of you.
-
The crowd cheers.
-
Rayne: You sick pieces of trash, The only reason you paid to sit your fat ugly faces here tonight is to take one camera shots of me. Pathetic!
-
The crowd begins to chant..YOU SUCK...YOU SUCK! Rayne begins to grin and takes a deep breath and smiles.
-
Rayne: Ahhh! I miss this, but if there is one thing I am missing. It's the only thing that brought me back here in the first place! Everyone knows what I'm talking about! MY SYNTHETIC BREED CHAMPIONSHIP!
-
The big screen reveals a picture of Rayne holding the Synthetic Breed Championship over her head sitting on top of a ladder, the camera switches back to Rayne.
-
Rayne: That was the night I defended and won my title and when Archetype Wrestling closed their doors...or so I thought!
-
Rayne: Everyone knows I was the most dominant and the Best Diva ever in ATW! I was still the reigning Champion and now that we are back, I want to pick up where I left off!
-
Danielson: Well, she is telling the truth, she was the last Synthetic Breed Champion before we had thought ATW closed for good.
-
Rayne: So Bossman, if you don't mind. Why don't you come out here and present me my Synthetic Breed Title? Now!
-
Rayne leans to the ropes awaiting the General Manager, Phenom the Vampire Lord.

2The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2) Empty Re: The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2) Sun May 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The lights switch colors to a deep crimson red as the opening notes of Sybreed's "I am ultraviolence" hit the arena's sound system. Smoke starts rising, completely blocking the superstar entrance. Then, through the curtain of fog and smoke , out comes The Vampire Lord, greeted, as always, by a chorus of boos.
He makes his way down the ramp with the Synthetic Breed Championship in one hand and a microphone in the other one.
He slides in the ring and walks up to Vivica then raises the microphone up to his lips.
-
Phenom: Listen girl, i have no idea what kind of tea bags or chairs or squeaky hammers you got to the head lately, but there's one thing you should know... i do not respond well to threats.
-
He raises the belt high up in the air for everyone to see.
-
Phenom: If this is what you want, then you will have to earn it in the Deathrace Battle Royal like everyone else.
-
He lowers the belt.
-
Phenom: You do remember the Deathrace, don't you? That's where you made your debut over a year ago... when you attacked me... with your then boyfriend Naven.
-
The titantron flashes to life showing scenes from the first Freedom or Fire pay-per-view where Vivica and Naven are trying to eliminate Phenom.
-
Phenom: But that's all in the past and i am a good man...
-
He chuckles to himself
-
Phenom: But this only means i can guarantee you that you will be in the second half of the entry list for the match. NOW, IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

https://jockerland.com/

3The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2) Empty Re: The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2) Sun May 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Rayne is seen with her arms crossed and a mean look on her face..
-
Rayne: Nice to see you again...Boss!

-
Rayne: Yes! I remember that battle royal, it what started my reign as the best Diva in Wrestling and I also remember taking over your job for a week too..Good times! haha!

-
Rayne points at the title in Phenom hands
-
Rayne: However, I know, the whole freaking crowd knows, and especially you know...that the title belongs to ME!!...and I should not waste my time facing a bunch of guys, who I may have beaten for that title, just get what is mine in the first place

-
Rayne looks close at the title
-
Rayne: As a matter of fact!!!..You can see my name in the nameplate!!!...

-
Rayne begins to slowly walking towards Phenom
-
Rayne: Now, I wasn't threatening to come down here, but right now, I suggest you be the smart one, and give me my title!

-
Rayne gets eye to eye with Phenom
-
Rayne: Before I get it myself!!

-
the crowd becomes intense

4The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2) Empty Re: The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2) Sun May 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: Viv girl, you have to learn to control your impulses. That wild and ungrateful attitude is what will get you killed one day...
-
He grins showing his fangs
-
Phenom: And i think i should start your re-education by making you the #1 entrant in the Deathrace... and by scheduling a match between yourself and my minion Valac...
-
The crowd boos
-
Phenom: ... right NOW!

https://jockerland.com/

5The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2) Empty Re: The Return of the bad Girl (Pt.2) Sun May 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Danielson: Oh no!, did you hear that!!...Rayne is the #1 entrant in the Deathrace Battle Royal!!

-
Rayne is furious as Phenom begins leaving the ring..Rayne is screaming words that are constantly being censored..Rayne then pics up the microphone form off the ground
-
Rayne: Hey!!!...you think that scares me huh!..YOU JUST MADE A BIG MISTAKE!!...So bring your little *Beep*...And I'll make sure he never sees the light of day EVER AGAIN!!!!

-
Rayne drops the mic and removes her jacket as she prepares herself for her match
-
Ghost: Wow I think Phenom just released a new fire in Rayne she is Pissed!!!

-
Danielson: who wouldn't...she is the first entrant in the battle royal and all she wanted was to get her title back and now she has to go through the many ATW superstars to get it back or even better she can go on and be a world champion

-
Ghost: Either way, I wouldnt want to be in the same ring with her right now..I feel bad for Valac

-
Danielson: you and me both!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum