Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

It must have been you. (Open to Thrax and/or Naven)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera returns from a commercial break to show a lone figure standing in the centre of the ring. This man is Hack3r. He's wearing an expensive looking suit and equally expensive aviator sunglasses. Silent with anticipation, the crowd wait for him to speak. He raises the microphone to his lips but doesn't say a word. When he removes his sunglasses we see he has a large bandage above his right eye that was obviously covering a battle scar suffered from the double super kick dealt out by Eternal Anarchy on last week's show. The crowd boo at him for keeping them in suspense. He looks around at the thousands of fans in attendance then raises the microphone to his lips, uttering only 6 words.
-
Hack3r: Sin City Saints. Get here. Now.
-

Naven X

Naven X

The lights dim to black as the lights flicker as "Been to Hell" by Hollywood Undead begins to blast through the speakers then a red fog flows on stage as the Saints, Naven X, Anthrax and Toxin walk through the fog and are greeted with boos from the crowd. They continue taunting the crowd and enter the ring. Both Naven and Anthrax with Toxin in the middle stand in the opposite side of Hack3r in the ring the light return to normal and Naven begins to speak.
-
Naven X: Whatever you need to say, make it quick! Because we have more important things to do like getting ready for our matches tonight than standing here in this ring talking to you. If I were you I'd choose my words wisely.... So, What the hell do you want?!

Last edited by Naven X on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r stares at the three people at him as a grin slowly forms on his face.
-
Hack3r: Choose my words wisely? Big talk coming from you but ok, I'll oblige. If you and every one in the arena would like to turn their attention to the big screen please.
-
The whole crowd turn as well as the wrestlers in the ring. A video clip begins to play that shows the destruction of Hack3r's and Travis Touchdown's locker room that was originally shown on last week's Prototype. The crowd are left speechless at the raw violence depicted in the footage. The video stops and the ex-World Archetype champion steps back to lean on the top tope opposite the Saints.
-
Hack3r: So. Here's the deal. There were two people in the video. There are only three tag teams active in ATW right now. Travis and I.
-
The crowd boo.
-
Hack3r: Eternal Anarchy.
-
The boos grow louder.
-
Hack3r: And finally the Sin City Saints.
-
Deafening, the boos reign down. Hack3r steps away from the rope and places himself near Naven, staring in to his eyes.
-
Hack3r: I wouldn't mess up my own locker room and Eternal Anarchy were in the middle of the ring getting their ^&*&^ kicked while it happened. That only leaves you guys.
-
He switches his attention over to AnthraX.
-
Hack3r: Was it jealousy? Anger?
-
The Brit glances slightly at Toxin with a glint in his eye.
-
Hack3r: Sexual tension?

OOC: Someone should make a dig about Hack3r gloating about kicking EA's ass even though UK ended up losing.

Anthrax

Anthrax

Toxin: Sexual tension?

Toxin grabs Anthrax around the waist and grins.
-
Toxin: The only sexual tension that happened was after you and Trav lost your match and he didn't want to cuddle.
-
Anthrax: Who ever destroyed your locker room is a neanderthal
-
Anthrax takes a Zippo lighter with a crooked cross on it out his pocket and flicks it open.
-
Anthrax: WOW the flame is still going. We are not cheap enough to uses a 25 cent lighter and a rubber band. When we burn ^*&% we do it right.
-
Anthrax chucks the still lit lighter into the crowd.

Last edited by Anthrax on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

OOC: english2hard?

https://jockerland.com/

Anthrax

Anthrax

OOC: Changed just for phenom cuz he jelly

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

"Anthrax: Who ever destroyed you locker room is a neanderthal" it should be your Razz

Anthrax

Anthrax

OOC: Jelly ppl everywhere... changed

Naven X

Naven X

The camera shows the crowd as they struggle to dodge the lighter. Naven points and laugh then focuses his eyes back on Hack3r.
-
Naven X: So let me get this straight? You brought us out here because you think that we trashed your little locker room! Well in case you forgotten Anthrax was in the ring doing his business beating up some nobody and as for me I was too busy looking at the match supporting my friend.
-
Naven shakes his head then walk to the corner side of the ring.
-
Naven X: In second thought, Anthrax is right, if it was us... it would have been far, far worse. You should be happy that you still have a locker room!
-
the camera shows Anthrax, Naven and Toxin surrounding Hack3r.
-
Naven X: So if you want to stand here and accuse us for what happened to your locker room, why don't you do something about it?

Hack3r

Hack3r

The Brit looks around at the three people surrounding him. His glance falls from Toxin to Anthrax to Naven and then back again.
-
Hack3r: Naven, you've known me a long time right? When have I ever done anything stupid? See ...
-
He moves towards the ropes and places his hand on them.
-
Hack3r: I'm not going to start anything now. It'd be foolish. I will, however, say that you have one night. Tonight in fact, to apologise for what you did. If you don't then I can't accept liability for what's going to happen in our tag title match next week.
-
Without waiting for a reply Hack3r steps between the middle and top ropes and jumps to the floor surrounding the ring as an adapted version of Falling In Reverse's "Raised By Wolves" begins to play out in to the packed arena. He walks around the squared circle and begins to scale the entrance ramp all the time gesturing that The Saints have one night. The camera fades.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum