Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildthing's final words to ATW fans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wildthing's final words to ATW fans Empty Wildthing's final words to ATW fans Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Wild

Wild

Fade in on announcer's table where Christian and Connor are sitting down looking quite nervous.

Christian: You know Connor I was thinking.

Connor: That's a first isn't it?

Christian: No, seriously, I have been thinking about the fact that Phenom could lose the match tonight and cost us all our jobs.

Connor: Wow, you have been thinking. Well, there is no certainty of what...

Before Connor could finish his sentence, the song "Wildthing" performed by the X's is heard throughout the arena. The crowd begins to cheer.

Connor: What in the world!

Connor and Christian look up at Wildthing begins to free fall from the rafters towards a turnbuckle.

Christian: Please let him be uninsured.

Before he could hit the turnbuckle, Wildthing grabs the ropes and flips into the ring.

Christian: Damn.

Wildthing is handed a microphone as the music stops.

Crowd (chanting): Wildthing. Wildthing.

Wildthing grins and lifts up the microphone to his lips.

Wildthing: Whether or not I am competing tonight for what could be the last of ATW, I still think that Phenom uglier and is as lame as those wannabe vampires from Twilight.

The crowd laughs.

Wildthing: I still think he is an idiot and an[censored] for hanging me. And yes, I still think that he will without of a doubt will finally get a wooden stick shoved so far up his [censored] that he will remember who gave it to him. Now, I know for a fact that it won't be me doing so.

The crowd begins to boo.

Wildthing: Let me just say that I have a feeling inside me that is saying Phenom will have three shoes tonight. Two on his feet, and one up his [censored].

The crowd laughs again and begins to chant: Phen got served, Phen got served.

Wildthing: I also too would like to say to those whom called me a zombie, I am not one! Zombies eat brains, and I don't have a craving for them. You could say that with all these happenings with all these hocus pocus that has been going around, I seemed to have picked up some immortality.But I would like to say that I love you all my fellow members.

Wildthing tosses the microphone as his theme song starts to play and crosses over the barricade and into the crowd.

Connor: What on earth was that?

Christian: Question is: Who Cares? We got more matches coming up.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum