Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Final Payback..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Final Payback.. Empty The Final Payback.. Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Naven X

Naven X

The camera fades in as it zooms in on Naven X and Vivica Lockhart's Locker Room. Naven is watching a clip of the Battle royal where Phenom, Naven and Vivica were eliminated in a repeated cycle. Naven focuses the camera to the television screen

Naven X: You see that? All of this. Everyrhing me and Vivica did is because of what Phenom did to us last season. And since then, we have planned to get some payback.

Naven throws the remote directly to the wall which breaks in pieces. Naven looks at the camera.

Naven X: But tonight, tonight we get to have our revenge as we will face Phenon and only Phenom in our chance to become the #1 contenders for the Helix tag team titles! So my payback is in reach tonight!

Naven looks at Vivica who is sparring with a local trainer.

Naven X: what about you?

2The Final Payback.. Empty Re: The Final Payback.. Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica is seen training with a local sparring partner as she takes his shoulder and executes a judo throw, she gets up to see the broken remote on the floor.

VL: What the hell Naven? that's the third remote you've broken this month! I told you you need to hold on to your anger in the ring, especialy tonight!

Vivica leans on the wall as she takes a sip of water.

VL: Tonight is my first big match here in ATW and to be facing the general manager is just amazing and...

Before Vivica can continue the local sparring partner tries to do a choke hold but was counter-attacked as Vivica turns to his back and performs a sleeper hold the the sparring partner goes down to the ground knocked out.

VL: As I was saying, it will be amazing and I can't wait to see Valac's face when I hit Phenom with the Degrees of Pain!...CHA!

3The Final Payback.. Empty Re: The Final Payback.. Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Naven X

Naven X

Naven X: You talk about me? That is the eighth sparring partner you have knocked out! You keep that up then no one will spar with you!

Naven takes his black leather and blue trenchcoat and puts it on.

Naven X: But you are right I need to keep my anger for tonight and bring absolute destruction on to phenom and get our title shot. When we do I can't wait to see who will be the victims to our glory and gold after the Slaughter's Palace...

Naven looks at Vivica as she drag the sparring parnter outside the locker room.

Vivica: Gonna take a quick shower and get ready for the match!

Naven X: Fine. and hey I finally know what our tag team name will be!

Vivica: Ok what is it?

Naven X: S.A.D....Seek and Destroy!!

OCC: I wanted to finish the RP V so I godmodded a little bit but if you want to add something go ahead. but finish it tho

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum