Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dynamics school final part

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dynamics school final part Empty The Dynamics school final part Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

the camera fades in when Era calms herself down.

Era Dynamics raise her microphone to her lips and start to talk: Now, as nobody know, earlier today, well, my little monsters from the Dynamics Acadamy, they kind of did something that was a little, I guess, necessary yet uncalled for in the same breath. We broke in Vivica locker room and we burned it up!" she screams.

The crowd cheers loudly.

"I have to say that at the time, I felt kind of bad, but the more I got into it, I realised, it wasn't just about burning up the locker room to piss her up. Nope, it goes more than that. Beyond that. I mean, lets face it, pissing off Rayne is just a bonus that is added to that charade. Nope, what I mean is, is that watching that Lockerroom getting burned up, it was more of a symbol of what is to come. Its like, my match tonight. Vivica or Rayne or who ever she will be are going to get burn down away when they step into the ring with me. They are going to be insulated, and put to rest, and purified, and like the room was entitled totally, that's what is going to happen to you. The fact that you both think you can stand in the same ring as me and attempt to win without backstabbing me is more comical than an episode of Gabriel Inglesias, and let me tell you, he is one one funny motherfu(beep)er!"

The crowd cheers louder.

"But thats enough from me about the diva who think they are in the same category as me. You have not knowing much about me, yapping her mouth, named Vivica, then she have another who thinks she is the baddest bitch in town. Well I have a few words to that. Watch out Rayne, there's a new girl in town! And I'm about to give you one hell of a run for your money with that quote! So original. So boring. So misused. So misguided. Thats why I am here... And thats why I am going to continue to stay!" she says.

Era Dynamics then throws down the microphone, and walks up the ramp. And heads backstage with fans reaching over the barrier. She ignores them, and then turns and flips the fans off, but instead of it turning negative, the crowd runs with it, cheering! She goes backstage, and goes back to the locker room, where the midgets are all standing, as she enters. They look at her with blank faces, then they all grin and high five her, accepting her speech, and her attitude the first lady of hardcore.

2The Dynamics school final part Empty Re: The Dynamics school final part Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

???: ERA!!!!!........ERA!!!!
-
Suddenly an unknown person is screaming loudly in the arena...the crowd begin search for that voice and comming out of the crowd is Vivica Lockhart wearing her Synthetic Breed Title around her waist..she rools into he ring and shouts again
-
Vivica: ERA!!!!!.....Bring your @$$ down here...NOW!!!!!
-
Camera shifts back to the lockeroom where Era Dynamics starts running back to the ring with the little midgets following her...she makes her way back to the arena and makes a halt at the stage with a dreaded look in her eyes...
-
Vivica: I had just came back from a great Vacation after defeating that undead piece of crap Wildthing and now...I got to face you...AGAIN!!!
-
Vivica points directly at Era agressively
-
VL: Don't you get it!!!...now matter how many times you face me,no matter how much blood we shed!, you will never..EVER!..take my championship...and since this is going to be our third or fourth or whatever match this will be, we need to finish this once and for all!!
-
VL: I listened to what you've and saaid and what you've done..and I am sick of it! cleaarrly, I'M SICK OF YOU!.
-
suddenly, the light in the arena shuts off and opens again with Era standing face to face with Vivica...Vivica quickly takes a step back as era picks up the microphone vivica dropped on the floor.
-
Era Dynamics: Ah, look at you now!...on the floor shocked..well no matter!..you want to finish this you want this feud of blood, sweat and tears to come to an end...

-
Era slowly lands oh the floor in front of Vivica with her body almost touching hers
-
Era Dynamics: Then lets settle this to in end...IN A CASKET MATCH!!!!

-
The crowd explode in cheers shocked at the challenge Era has offered to Vivica...Vivica quickly stands up and falls again to the corner of the ring, era is seen smiling as she slowly stands up
-
Era Dynamics: Yes..Yes, the fear in your eyes tell me exactly how you feel!!!...Isn't this what you wanted!!...isn't it...ISN'T IT!!!

-
Vivica, still in shock, take a deep breath and closes her eyes..Suddenly, she quickly stand up with a huge grin on her face
-
Rayne: HELL YEAH THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!!!!

-
Era seems surprised as Rayne awakens
-
Era Dynamics: Oh...OH...now I see..

-
Rayne: What the hell are you talking about!!

-
Era Dynamics: I realized that its You I have been facing all this time..not Vivica...I will have to learn that she has to face mae sooner or later, even if I have to beat you into an inch of your life!!!...but that doesn't matter if its Vivica or Rayne or what every you have hiding up in your little head of yours...I going to end your life and become the Synthetic Breed Champion!

-
Rayne: Enough you sick little Freak!!!....I'm the Champion!!..ME!..not you!..and as long I am alive! this title will stay with me!!...so you know what!!!...I ACCEPT!!!!

-
The crowd cheers loudly...Rayne pretends to walk away then starts to attack Era, Suddenly!..the Lights quickly dim and reopens as Era is nowhere to be seen!...and Era's Voice can be heard in the arena
-
Era's Voice:...See you at the Pay-per-View....My friend!

-
Camera fades out leaving Rayne confused in the ring

OCC: I'm not sure how to continue this so if you would you can reply and say that our match is a casket match...and you can end it if you want..but I finished it let me know if you wan to change anything

Last edited by Vivica Lockhart on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total

3The Dynamics school final part Empty Re: The Dynamics school final part Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:07 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

OOC: sure be free to use your creativity and godmode solong it fits in my rp because it is a heat up for our ppv . i was thinking , since we get a burried alive match we can use at the end a ritual where we unleash rayne and that become your main character. then we can tag up for next season as the twister sisters or a other evil duo. we girls must stop feuding each other and united in the dark atmosphere in atw. now you are just switching each time but rayne got no good storyline if i am right. you can then use as look for example scarlet from mortal combat and become a blood queen ^^

The Dynamics school final part 250px-Skarlet_renderfinal2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum