Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dynamics school part 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dynamics school part 3 Empty The Dynamics school part 3 Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

the camera fade in and we see Era who takes a deep breath before she starts to speak.

Era Dynamics: Now, alot of you may not know that I am one outspoken bitch! And that's why I am out here. You see I am out here for multiple reasons but let me get to the most important part of this, and that is about my match against Vivica Lockhart next ppv and her alter ego Rayne. Now, I dont no them very well, as we hardly ever hear from Rayne, so I dont no much on her. I can just say that I hope she brings it this week because I now that I am going to be bringing all of my defences this week to try and come up with my first victory in a ppv this year here in ATW, and bring a good name to Atw. Moving on to Vivica, she and I have feuded in the past before, but here in ATW. We have been in several past pvv where, well I was able to beat her, so I'm not expecting anything different. I just hope that she doesn't take it personal when I do end up coming away from this the winner, unlike last seasons when well, I wasn't able to live up to my ATW stands, and couldn't compete like I had planned on doing. But now, onto more business things. I've been thinking about my suspecting here, and well I want to start by bringing in a huge impact, and I want to try and help get things here back on the right track.

The crowd murmurs.

Era Dynamics smirks while she brings her microphone back to her mouth: If you're into sports, you've seen it happen. You've probably even experienced it: Football players shaking hands after four quarters of knocking each other around. Tennis players leaping over the net to shake hands with their opponents after a hard-fought match. Soccer players exchanging jerseys after an intense 90 minutes. Even boxers touching gloves at the beginning of each round, then hugging each other after beating each other into a pulp for 12 rounds," she says. "It seems like competitors in every event, from spelling bees to hockey, behave this way. What's going on? It's all part of sportsmanship, a great tradition in sports and competition that means playing clean and handling both victory and defeat with grace, style, and dignity.

The crowd cheers as she makes the valid points.

Era Dynamics raise her microphone again and starts to speak: Sportsmanship is defined as playing fair, following the rules of the game, respecting the judgment of referees and officials, and treating opponents with respect. Some people define good sportsmanship as the "golden rule" of sports in other words, treating the people you play with and against as you'd like to be treated yourself. You demonstrate good sportsmanship when you show respect for yourself, your teammates, and your opponents, for the coaches on both sides, and for the referees, judges, and other officials," she continues. "But sportsmanship isn't just reserved for the people on the field. Cheerleaders, fans, and parents also need to be aware of how they behave during competition. Sportsmanship is a style and an attitude, and it can have a positive influence on everyone around you. In the last few years, taunting, trash-talking, gloating, and cheap shots have become all too common in sports. You've probably seen athletes who take their own successes too seriously, too. They celebrate a goal with a prolonged victory dance or constantly brag about their abilities. This is the exact opposite of what sportsmanship is all about. This kind of behavior might make you feel tough or intimidating to an opponent, but keep in mind it can also cause you to lose the match. Plenty of games have been lost to penalties gathered from "unsportsmanlike conduct.

The crowd cheers on as she continues with this lesson, hopefully showing the staff a few facts they can use.

Everyone feels great when they win, but it can be just as hard to be a good sport when you've won a game as when you've lost one. Good sportsmanship takes maturity and courage — when you work really hard at a sport, it's not easy to admit you made a bad play or that someone has more skills than you. In competition as in life you may not always win but you can learn something from losing, too. It's pretty tough to lose, so it definitely doesn't help matters if someone continues taunting you or your team after the competition is over. Sometimes it's hard to swallow your pride and walk on. But there's always the next match. Which will bring me to me facing Angel and Rose Magnotta. Which, unfortunately for them, they are going to lose. So. When you do lose, and it will happen, please, don't take it out on your opponent, blame the officials, or blame your team. Take it in stride. When you lose, lose with class. Being proud of how you performed, or at least being aware of things you need to improve for next time, is key. When it comes to losing, good sportsmanship means congratulating the winners promptly and willingly. Also, it means accepting the game's outcome without complaint and without excuses, even if you sometimes might suspect the referees made some questionable calls. When you win, the trick is to be a gracious and generous winner, such as myself. I'm not going to rub it in your faces. Good sportsmanship means acknowledging victories without humiliating opponents, being quietly proud of success, and letting victories speak for themselves. Even if you win by a landslide, good sportsmanship means still finding ways to compliment your opponents. Although sometimes it can go to their egos."

the camera fades out when we see a comercial about sportmanship

OOC: Go to the dynamics school part 4

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum