Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dynamics school part 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dynamics school part 2 Empty The Dynamics school part 2 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:46 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

When the camera fades in we see the midgets sitting all in a circle. Everyone but midget Vivica only not. SHe is jumping up and down shouting "ME ME ME ME ME!"

Era Dynamics nods, and the kids start the game.

All the midgets encore: Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Vivica, when do you plan on saying goose? When your 40?"

"Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck,

Era Dynamics starts to shout out loud: Vivica!!

Midget Vivica shouts out goose, and wakes the student number two up, who was picking his nose again. The boy starts to cry, as Vivica starts to run around the ring.

Midget vivica: You cant catch me! You cant catch me! Nah nah nah nah nah nah! You cant catch me!

Era gets up and takes the Midget by the hand and drags her over to the rings corner.

Era dynamics: Man, you are hyper arent you. Well, lets see if we can get you to calm down.

With that, Era lifts midget Vivica up into the air. She turns around, facing the desks, and throws Midget Vivica into them. Midget Vivica head is broken open, and when she stands up, she is met with a spear from Era. Era Dynamics gets up, and exits the ring, and goes under the ring and takes out a trash can lid. She then goes back into the ring, and starts to beat on Midget Vivica with it. When she is done, Era looks into the camera.

Era Dynamics: Now, that is just a teaser trailer of what I am going to be doing to you guys in the ring! Era says excitedly. Now,Stay tuned when we are moving on with lessons here at Dynamics Academy....."

The Camera fates out and we see a comercial again about the ppv for next week

OOC: go to The Dynamics school part 3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum