Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dynamics school part 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dynamics school part 1 Empty The Dynamics school part 1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:14 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

Era heads for the curtain that exits to the ring, and cues her music. "Go Zombie from zombie girl starts to play,and she emerges from behind the curtain, and walks down to the ring.

She enters the ring area, and then goes over over the the steal steps. She climbs up them and enters the ring area, and goes and sits on top of the teachers desk. The ring announcer walks over to her, and hands Era the microphone. Era waits for the music to stop laying, before addressing the crowd. When its quiet, she raises the mic up to her lips, and begins to speak.

Era Dynamics: Hey guys, as most of you know, I am Era Dynamics. As most of you can see, in this very ring, it is set up as though it were a classroom. Now, there is a good reason for that, and that is because I have decided to get into a new hobby, and possible career, of teaching. So, I have decided to practice my teaching career, and allow you guys to be the audience, as to whether I would do good as a preschool teacher. So, I have found people who would live to attend my Dynamics Academy! So, I have a selection of four students, and so pupils, will you please come down to this ring? We have a fun lesson to do today."
" Oops, someone didnt come down. We are missing someone. Vivica! Oh Vivica! Would you please come down here. It's okey, dont be shy!"

A little figure sticks her head out from behind the black curtain. She then comes running down the ramp holding a hand full of pixie sticks. She gets into the ring, and runs around.

What are we going to do today? What are we going to do today? Can we play duck duck goose? Thats my favourite game! Or what about Hide and seek? I know, lets play tag!" midget vivica says excitedly.

Era runs over to a chubby midget, and wacks her across the head. She starts to cry.

"Vivica, will you please come down. Sit in your seat over there," Era says.

Midget vivica: Okey!

Midget Vivica sits down and opens a pixie stick, and sucks it down.

Era Dynamics: "Okey, today, we are going to be learning the alphabet. Okey, we are going to start with this letter."

Era walks over to the chalk board, and picks up a piece of chalk. She draws the letter A on it, and turns back to the students. She looks at them.

"Can anyone tell me what this letter is?" Era asks.

I know! I know! Its a P! says one student.

I'm sorry hun, thats not correct. Anyone else. How about you Vivica? Era Ask to the little midget

"I seen that letter before! I saw it on my brothers name! Its the letter A! Like Adam! Like Adam Nedman!" midget Vivica says.

Very good! Now, who can tell me what this letter stands for?

Era draws the letter s on the board. Student number two starts to pick his nose. Student one raises his hand again.

"I know! I know! Its the letter L!" the student guesses.

"I'm sorry young man, but you are wrong again. Anyone else? Vivica?"

Its the letter in the what my brother uses to describe me. S. He says I'm a slut."

"Thats right Vivica, for both things. It is the letter S and you are a slut! Very good. Here is a gold star."

Era goes into her desk and takes out a sheet of stickers. She hands one to midget Vivica who slaps it on her forehead. Student number 3 tries to take it off her forehead. Midget Vivica grabs a ruler and hits him hard.

"Okey, that's enough for now. Why dont we play a game?"

"DUCK DUCK GOOSE!" Midget Vivica shouts.

Era Dynamics Very well. Okey class, move your desks to the back of the room, and form a circle into the middle of the ring in the meantime stay tuned little monsters at home for more entertainment.

the camera fades out when a commercial begins

OOC: Go to: The Dynamics school part 2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum