Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Era's little moment for her fans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Era's little moment for her fans Empty Era's little moment for her fans Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:36 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

When the camera zooms in Backstage, we see Era Dynamics sitting in her locker room with her camera crew. She looks up at the ATW cameras with a bag placed on the floor between her legs.
-
Era Dynamics: At least this time I didnt have to take the camera. It's about time you guys showed up here. You know, you guys really need to be more aware of what your ratings are. Here's a hint, It's me.
-
Era Dynamics turns and flashes a smile to her assistant and winks at her camera.
-

Era Dynamics: You're actually just in time to watch me read some of my fan mail. You know, I get tons of letters and sometimes I just cant get to them all. Today I believe they had people from the audience give me some too, so lets take a look.

-
Era Dynamics pulls a random letter out of the bag. It has a heart drawn on the envelope.
-

Era Dynamics: Love letters. This makes up most of my fan mail. It says, Dear Era, I would like to have your babies. When I see you on TV I get nervous because I dont want the mother of my future children to get hurt in any way. Sometimes, when you look like you get hurt, which is almost never, I sit up in bed crying hoping you will be ok. I have enclosed a picture of me which I pray you will find pleasing. It also has my address, phone number, sign, blood type, and a lock of my hair. PS I love you. Signed, Jack Johnson. Well, well, lets just take a loo-

-
Era stops speaking and her skin turns pale when she sees the picture. Immediately she rips it up and shoves the torn pieces in the bottom of the bag.
-
Era Dynamics: Ok, that letter never happened. Lets take a look at another one. This one is from a man named Ryan. Ryan asks, Hey Era. How come you are always trying to target the veterans. You claim to be the future, verdict is still out on that, but you have no respect for the guys who paved the way for you. Well, Ryan, thats a good question. The answer is simple, I don't target them, I've made myself a target. You see, those guys you claim 'pave the way' apparently do it with anchors, because they always have to try and hold onto their spots. They absolutely hate change and try to hold down the newcomers as much as they can. Guys like Defjam and Naven X continue to come in and disappoint, continually being failed excuses of human beings. You don't realize what its like, I swear.
-
Era closes the bag and stands.
-
Era Dynamics: Understand this, Ryan. I'm not trying to just fight for my ego, my spot, or my payday. I'm fighting for you, to give you the product you deserve by obliterating the old guys and making way for the new. Thanks for writing your stupid question, I hope your mother put your helmet on you today. Now, if you will excuse me, I've got a match to win.
-
Era walks past the camera and her crew follows her out of the locker room. The shot cuts to the crowd.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum