Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Confrontation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Final Confrontation  Empty Final Confrontation Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

“The Weapon They Fear” by Heaven Shall Burn starts blasting through the arena as the sound system hardly covers the noise of a revving engine from backstage. A flaming red Ferrari Modena appears from behind the curtains and stops at the top of the ramp. Crimson Wrath revs the engine to what seems to be his absolute limit as the pyros go off. From behind the wall of smoke and light, Crimson Wrath appears. He walks down toward the ring with a cocky grin on his face. He slides into the ring and raises his arms high in the air as the crowd greets him with a chorus of boos.
-
CW: So it seems The Mafia are still being sore losers. Well I've got something to tell you shmucks but I'd rather tell it to your faces. You best believe you're no concern to me, hell I could take both of you at once and so could DD, you guys are just weak pathetic little cretins. So if you two are real men, then you'd build up enough nerve to come out here and face your fears! Get your arses out here!

2Final Confrontation  Empty Re: Final Confrontation Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Gunshots starts blasting in the arena as Ghetto Blaster walks on the stage.
-
GB: You sound like you want to run scared. Tell me how does it feel knowing you are being hunted? How does it feel now knowing the pressure of being a champion? You look weak you can't handle it. Wrath, you are not in my league or my level. In a split second I can take you out, hell I can end your career right now but I don't want to rob the fans of seeing the Mafia prove how we are the future and the money makers of this business. To be the man you have to beat the man and so far you haven't beaten me you just been lucky.

3Final Confrontation  Empty Re: Final Confrontation Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:04 am

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

CW: You must have been drunk for the past 2 months because from what I remember I have whooped your feeble arse, not once, not twice, but three times. I'm the superior being and that is why you and your cronie Wiilliam have gotten schooled so many times, The Killaz have run the tag division for years, not just in the young business but in several before. You might have been in ATW longer then me but I'm a veteran in the game of destroying overconfident fools like you. You can't hunt a predator, because The Killaz are at the top of the food chain of dominance around here. You should know better than to mess with the Alpha male. You're young, ignorant, and have yet to fight a real a battle. So tonight I plan on ending your life! Pests like you cannot be tolerated.

OCC: I've been gone for awhile so I'm not completely sure about our battle record.

4Final Confrontation  Empty Re: Final Confrontation Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:42 am

William_b33

William_b33

Again, the sound of semi-automatics can be heard. The camera looks around to see where the Mafia member will come out from. The camera spots William Bergeron in the rafters.
-
Will Bergeron: Hi, partner. I see these chumps don't know our past. They are not the only legends in this federation. We have beaten many wrestlers from every corner of the world.
-
William Bergeron starts to walk down to the stairs of the rafters.
-
Will Bergeron: Just because you're well known compared to us, you think that we are not on your level of skills. You're sadly mistaken.
-
William Bergeron continues walking until he is now right beside Ghetto Blaster. Will and Ghetto Blaster fist pound.
-
Will Bergeron: I have an idea. If we lose tonight's matches. We will get out of the tag team division for good. But if you lose tonight's matches. You two will be forced to separate and go into singles attack for the rest of your ATW career. So, are you down for a throwdown of this importance?

5Final Confrontation  Empty Re: Final Confrontation Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:22 am

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

CW crosses his arms, contemplating whether he should take them up on their offer.
-
CW: Shooting for the stars huh boys? I could take you both out by myself right here. There is but one problem with your offer, my partner is not present and I won't make decisions for the sake of our team without him.
-
CW pauses momentarily.
-
CW: But, I'll tell you what. Since you cretins are so confident about beating me and my boy demon, I'll raise the stakes. If you win I will quit ATW, and Demon well, you'll still have to worry about Demon. But if you lose.
-
CW lets out a sinister laugh.
-
CW: You will forfeit your lives!

6Final Confrontation  Empty Re: Final Confrontation Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto starts laughing.
-
GB: With our lives huh?? What are you? Some video game killa? What's next? You want to take over the world.
-
The crowd starts laughing.
-
GB: Now you have something that belongs to me. Let's just say you just forfeit now and save yourself some trouble and some blood loss. Now I got a girl in the back that's into all that dark sex stuff. Now she can make you holla for little more than a dollar or whatever dark money you and demon like to use.

7Final Confrontation  Empty Re: Final Confrontation Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 am

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

CW's grin quickly goes sour after hearing Ghetto's response.
-
CW: You fool! Do you have any idea what I am capable of? Obviously not, there will be no video games involved with your demise, see Ghetto, I'm a professional, you're not.
-
CW cracks his knuckles
-
CW: Neither of you have so much as an ounce of respect from me, and that is why I'm going to end you both right now.
-
CW rushes toward William and Ghetto Blaster.

8Final Confrontation  Empty Re: Final Confrontation Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:56 am

William_b33

William_b33

(ooc. Just have this b4 the match)

9Final Confrontation  Empty Re: Final Confrontation Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

That'll work too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum