Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Unnamed trio do an interview.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Unnamed trio do an interview. Empty The Unnamed trio do an interview. Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera turns on and shows Rayne, Travis Touchdown and Hack3r standing up against a wall. Pandora is standing near them. Hack3r and Rayne have their respective titles on their respective shoulders. Travis is leaning with his foot against the wall. Pandora coughs and then begins to speak.
-
Pandora: Thank you for joining me today. If I'm not mistaken this is your first interview together as a group is it not?
-
The trio look at her with disdain. Hack3r steps forward slightly.
-
Hack3r: Have you interviewed us before?
-
Pandora: Uhh ... no?
-
Hack3r: Then it's our first interview. Duh.
-
Pandora: Well I don't know. I mean, Andrea could ha-
-
Hack3r: Don't even mention that name to me again. Are you just going to stand there and ask stupid questions or are you going to get on and do your job?
-
Pandora stares at him with anger in her eyes.
-
Pandora: This question's directed at Travis.
-
She shifts her focus to Travis who is standing between the two champions.
-
Pandora: How does it feel being the only member of your little "group" that doesn't have a championship? It must really suck to be you.

OOC: Over to Travis for now.

2The Unnamed trio do an interview. Empty Re: The Unnamed trio do an interview. Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:12 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis looks at his partner as if to say: "Did you here what she just say".

Travis Touchdown: Well someone's grown confident here. Should I crush you now or shall I let Rayne do it?

Pandora: I -

Travis puts a finger on Pandora's lips to make her stop talking.

Travis Touchdown: Shhh, be quiet now and let me do the talking.

With a swift hand move he grabs the mic and looks at Pandora.

Travis Touchdown: First of all it doesn't suck to be me. Actually it's pretty awesome and a lot of people out there wish that they were in this incredible body, being able to perform as well as I do. Second, this is no "little" group. Look at us, two out of three members have titles, and you call that little? Hell even the Mafia doesn't have a ratio that good. We're the biggest group ATW has ever had the chance to have. We proved it in the last PPV, we will prove it this month again. And I know what you're going to say: "But you and Hack3r lost your first tag team together". Well here is how it really happens. As you all witnessed, the Mafia and Era are so afraid of our potential that they had to ambush us. Not only were we outnumbered but they were using weapons. Now if those are not coward methods, then I don't know what is. Bottom of the line is this, we came out pretty bruised after the wedding and we had to fight with our bodies still broken. So it was easy for them. But that was the last time that they were making a fool of us.

Travis stares at Pandora seriously. Afraid, she takes one step back.

Travis Touchdown: Hey, hey, don't go away. I still have to answer that question. Not having any title is great. It actually gives me a huge number of goals to achieve and I'm not anchored to a championship that I have to defend constantly. I have my plans and I feel great having my partners beside me with their championship experience. They know I have their backs. And I promise you, they will never lose their championships as long as I am with them.

Travis hands back the mic to Pandora while staring at her straight in the eyes.

Pandora: Ok, now that this is out of the way I have a question for you... Vivica... Rayne? I don't know. Anyway, with those two forming a tag team, aren't you being left out? Isn't that wedding a fluke? I mean we haven't seen you near Travis lately. It seems that he's more married to Hack3r than he is to you.

OOC: time for Viv/Rayne to do her thing

3The Unnamed trio do an interview. Empty Re: The Unnamed trio do an interview. Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:27 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Rayne: Now you can stop right there you little &*^&! First of all, don't ever question me like that again unless you have my permission! Unless your brain is smaller that your head! Vivica married Travis, He didn't marry me.

-
Rayne looks at Travis with a grim look then looks back at Pandora.
-
Rayne: As for Travis, he is not bad as I thought. Now what happened at the wedding wasn't a fluke. It was ruined by two useless cowards who thought the only way to beat us was from behind! If I was there, Def-jam would had been looking at my feet as it goes hard across his face!

-
Pandora: But you were ther..

-
Rayne: SHUT UP! Now as for this group, I thought about it and I have been around Travis and Hack3r and these two are not bad, they can throw a great party. In fact, I got into a confrontation with some guys there and I was outnumbered. Both of them came at the right time and helped me out. We got arrested that night, and as for those guys They wont be walking straight for a couple of months and that's when I realized, Travis and Hack3r got my back and I got theirs and they will be an awesome tag team.

-
Rayne looks at both Hack3r and Travis and begins to grin.
-
Rayne: They both earned my trust and my respect. We are a crew that cannot be stopped and tonight I have a match with some useless piece of crap and Hack3r has a match as well and we are going to be at ringside no matter what anyone says or does or they are going to be hearing from me and the crew.

-
Rayne shoves Pandora away towards Hack3r
-
Pandora: Wow, So it does look like you three mean serious business and I guess my last question is... What does the future hold for you three?

OCC: I was just thinking...why don't we call our group..."" or "Chaos"

4The Unnamed trio do an interview. Empty Re: The Unnamed trio do an interview. Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:01 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: I don't particularly like those two. I'm terrible at coming up with names though.

Hack3r looks at his partners and conveys a look that shows them he'll take this.
-
Hack3r: What does the future hold? If I'm honest. I'm not sure. I mean, I've got this big, beautiful target on my shoulder ...
-
He lifts his title belt off of his shoulder slightly.
-
Hack3r: and as for Rayne, well, she's got her title to defend. I know for a fact that Travis is going to be supporting us both at the same time as focusing on his own solo career. That's the deal with us, we rock as singles competitors and we rock even harder as a team. That good enough for you?
-
Pandora nods and begins to speak but cuts herself short and starts to listen to a voice coming through on her headset. The trio look at each other, smile then begin to leave but Pandora puts up a hand to stop them.
-
Pandora: I've just heard some very interesting news. Concerning Freedom or Fire 2.
-
The trio stare at her with out blinking.
-
Pandora: Basically, there's a load of matches and stuff happens BUT the important ones are your matches. First we have Travis going up against Era in a grudge match. Next there's ViviRayne defending her title against DJ. Last but most definitely not last is Hack3r who will be defending his title ... against Eternal Eclipse.
-
Hack3r looks at her confused.
-
Pandora: That's right. We're going to have a title VS title Hardcore match. The winner leaves with both the Demanufacture title AND the World Heavyweight title. What have you got to say about that?
-
As she was talking a large grin was crossing over the Brit's face. With out responding he walks away leaving Travis and Rayne alone with Pandora. They look each other in the eyes, nod then follow in Hack3r's wake. Pandora is left speechless as the camera fades.

OOC: I don't want know whether you want to continue or not but my character's left now. If it's cool to finish I can just edit this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum