Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vd calls out Jack Ammo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vd calls out Jack Ammo Empty Vd calls out Jack Ammo Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:04 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

I'm coming up by Sam Adams hits the tron as VD makes his way out into the ring. He gets a mic on his way.
-
VD: Jack, Jack Ammo get out here. Get out here now. I need to speak to you.

VD prances around the ring while waiting for Jack Ammo.
-
Jack steps out from backstage with no music, no anything.
-
Jack:What do you want?

-
VD: I can't take it anymore!

-
VD prances around faster from rope to rope.
-
VD: I'm tired of these fans saying that I am afraid of you! I'm tired of the superstars in the back saying that I am scared of you.
-
VD's prancing comes to a halt. He then faces Jack.
-
VD: You wanna know what I am tired of most Jack? You! You know that you don't stand a chance against me! You know this Jack! But you also know that I am generous and don't want to fight you, because I would probably hurt you. So what do you do? You try to make it seem like I am afraid of you. Which you know for a fact that I am not. So you know what Jack? I don't care if I might hurt you anymore. You know what? No! Change that, my mission now is to hurt you Jack. If you want a fight well you got it!
-
The crowd begins to go wild.
-
VD: Get in this ring right now. But just know that you are not getting into a match. You are getting into a beating! And I will show you no mercy at all.
-
Jack: Oh you mean you're actually gonna do your job?!?! Well we won't fight here tonight. What I did do is that I went to phennie and got a match set up for us at Freedom or fire 2. In a hardcore match. Also, whoever wins shall be number 1 contender for a yet to be announced title.
-
VD smirks.
-
VD: I like the sound of that. Basically I'm going to kill two birds with one stone. I will beat Jack to a pulp and be the New Champion for a yet to be announced title. Jack, I accept your offer.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum