Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

VD Calls Out Jack Ammo

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VD Calls Out Jack Ammo  Empty VD Calls Out Jack Ammo Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:19 am

VD

VD

I'm coming up by Sam Adams hits the tron as VD
makes his way out into the ring. He gets a mic on his way.

VD: Jack, Jack Ammo get out here. Get out here now. I need to speak to you.

VD prances around the ring while waiting for Jack Ammo.

2VD Calls Out Jack Ammo  Empty Re: VD Calls Out Jack Ammo Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack steps out from backstage no music no nothing

Jack:What do you want.

3VD Calls Out Jack Ammo  Empty Re: VD Calls Out Jack Ammo Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 am

VD

VD

VD: I can't take it anymore!

VD prances around faster from rope to rope

VD: I'm tired of these fans saying that I am afraid of you! I'm tired of the superstars in the back saying that I am scared of you.

VD's prancing comes to a halt. He then faces Jack

VD: You wanna know what I am tired of most Jack? You! You know that you don't stand a chance against me! You know this Jack! But you also know that I am generous and don't want to fight you, because I would probably hurt you. So what do you do? You try to make it seem like I am afraid of you. Witch you know for a fact that I am not. So you know what Jack? I don't care if I might hurt you anymore. You know what? No! Change that, my mission now is to hurt you Jack. If you want a fight well you got it!

the crowd begins to go wild

VD: Get in this ring right now. But just know that you are not getting into a match. You are getting into a beating! And I will show you no mercy at all.

4VD Calls Out Jack Ammo  Empty Re: VD Calls Out Jack Ammo Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:39 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: Oh you mean you're actually gonna do you job?!?! Well we won't fight here tonight. What i did do is that I went to phennie and got a match set up for us at Freedom or fire 2. In a hardcore match. Also, whoever wins shall be number 1 contender for a yet to be announced title.

5VD Calls Out Jack Ammo  Empty Re: VD Calls Out Jack Ammo Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:12 pm

VD

VD

VD smirks

VD: I like the sound of that. Basically I'm going to kill two birds with one stone. I will beat Jack to a pulp and be the New Champion for a yet to be announced title. Jack, I accept your offer.

6VD Calls Out Jack Ammo  Empty Re: VD Calls Out Jack Ammo Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

You guys do know that FF2 is over, therefore it's useless to go on with this RP.

7VD Calls Out Jack Ammo  Empty Re: VD Calls Out Jack Ammo Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm

VD

VD

nope, it's not useless. We'll just use it for the next ppv den

8VD Calls Out Jack Ammo  Empty Re: VD Calls Out Jack Ammo Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Who said that you were going to be on PPV?

9VD Calls Out Jack Ammo  Empty Re: VD Calls Out Jack Ammo Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:33 am

VD

VD

-.-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum