Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Year. Alot of Change

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Year. Alot of Change Empty Another Year. Alot of Change Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:30 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. Reliant K - Devastation and reform plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. With him is his coveted World Archetype Championship.As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches for a microphone out of his pocket.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Can you people believe it?! ATW has been around for one whole year! It has been one year that means we are now approaching Archetypes Wrestling's premiere show! Freedom or Fire 2!
-
Crowd becomes ecstatic with bubbly energy
-
Eternal Eclipse: One whole year... I have accomplished so much in the past year! I made a rook become a superstar! I dominated my opponents! I-I did things i am not proud of... I joined the Mafia in a debt crisis. But most of all, at a cycles end, I, Eternal Eclipse, am holding and currently defending the World. Archetype. Championship! Suck on that!
-
Crowd energy begins to falter under EE's cockiness
-
Eternal Eclipse: I am leading the next generation of superstar. As long as I am holding this belt nothing can hurt me. IRS cant touch me because I am currently represented as a high-class member of society. All thanks to this token of immunity.
-
EE triumphantly holds up his belt.
-
Eternal Eclipse: That brings me to my main order of business. Freedom or Fire. This is not just another PPV. This is the most prestigious event in the company. So I must know... who am I up against!? I mean really Phen. These people deserve to know.
-
EE jumps up on to the top of the turnbuckle.
-
Eternal Eclipse: And what stipulation. First Blood is exciting.
-
EE is constantly shifting head movements on each match time.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Last Man Standing. Hardcore. Triple Threat... A Cage. It don't matter to me.
-
He jumps down from the turnbuckle and back into the center of the ring.
-
Eternal Eclipse: It's an anniversary Phen. Give the people something to remember.

OOC: Moved to Prototype

2Another Year. Alot of Change Empty Re: Another Year. Alot of Change Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:15 am

William_b33

William_b33

(ooc. Want to have a mafia showdown. I can face you. Kind of a respect title shot. With the angle mafia can show the fans a good fight. But also prove that the mafia isnt all we got. With phenom and your approval of course)

3Another Year. Alot of Change Empty Re: Another Year. Alot of Change Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: Not a problem at all. Sounds like an epic clash and good fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum