Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Renegade comes home(the Helix awards of the year)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Naven X

Naven X

The scene fades in to ringside with Christian Ghost and Connor Danielson
-
Connor Danielson: And we're back! Before we continue on to our next match, before Freedom or Fire II, the ATW superstars were awarded for all their hard work in a special awards ceremony. All the videos are on our website as well as some totally exclusive interviews with the stars. These were the results...

-
Christian Ghost: For "Breakout Star of the Year", that award went to the Sexy and Lethal, Egotistical Bad Girl Vivica Lockhart. I personally presented the award to her and she was honored until she smacked me in the head with it. I'm still feeling it.

-
Connor Danielson: Tag Team of the year was a tie between Search and Destroy and The Mafia.

-
Christian Ghost: "Champion of the Year" was awarded to our new World Archetype Champion, Hack3r! Ironically.

-
Connor Danielson: DefJam was crowned face of the year.

-
Christian Ghost: Our Boss, Phenom the Vampire Lord went home with "Heel of the Year".

-
Connor Danielson: "Match and Feud of the Year" without question went to both Phenom the Vampire Lord and The Renegade Naven X! Their year long feud became one of the highlights of 2011 ending in the brutal Neuron Electrics Match.

-
Christian Ghost: And now we have this year ahead of us and we will...

-
The lights flicker for a few seconds then turn off. Out of nowhere a clip is shown on the titan tron.

Christian Ghost: Whoa...well I guess he is here...
-
Connor Danielson:I can't wait!

Defjam

Defjam

not a really big deal but its Legend of Xtreme lol just putting that out there

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum