Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Helix Awards!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to the Helix Awards! Empty Welcome to the Helix Awards! Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Shawn Vincent

Shawn Vincent

The show opens to cheesy award show music playing with video highlights of ATW’s first season. The crowd cheers as the voice over kicks in.

Cheesy Voice Over Guy: Welcome everyone to the first ever ATW Helix Awards! The Hellies are awarded for the best, worst and weirdest wrestlers and performances of the past season here in ATW! Here is your host, “The Enforcer” Shawn Vincent!

Crowd cheers as Shawn Vincent steps out on stage, clad in a tuxedo. The screen has the Helix Awards logo on it and there is a fancy podium on one side. Vincent waves to the crowd and makes his way to the podium. He motions for the crowd to settle down.

SV: Good evening everyone and welcome to the very first ATW Helix Awards! Tonight we honor the best and brightest ATW has to offer, or in some cases, the worst we have to offer as well. We have 12 Hellies to award tonight in our inaugural presentation! *Crowd Cheers* To help me present the awards tonight is a person some of you may remember from my past, my personal assistant, Stacy!

Stacy walks out in a short, sexy black dress and stiletto heels. She is carrying the first Helix Award trophy and the card with the first category and nominee list on it. She saunters over to the podium, places the award and card on top, and kisses Vincent on the cheek. She smiles at the camera as she steps back a couple feet to allow him to continue the show.

SV: Thank you Stacy. Now, onto the awards! Our first category of the night is Match of the Season! The nominees are…
Doomsday Party Battle Royal at Freedom or Fire
Deathrace Battle Royal at Freedom or Fire
Demanufacture Battle Royal at Freedom or Fire
Wolvian vs. Full Metal Python
AnthraX vs. Full Metal Python

Clips of each match are shown as they are announced.

SV: And the winner is… THE DEATHRACE BATTLE ROYAL AT FREEDOM OR FIRE!!!!

Camera pans the crowd as they go crazy for the winner.

SV: Since everyone was involved in this match, I will go ahead and accept this award on behalf of the entire ATW locker room. I can only hope we can continue to bring you, the ATW Fans, matches of that caliber for as long as ATW exists! Thank you all and we’ll be back later to present another Hellie!

Stacy walks up and grabs Vincent’s arm as they walk off together, carrying the first Helix Award to the back.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum