Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helix Awards Segment #4

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helix Awards Segment #4 Empty Helix Awards Segment #4 Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:00 am

Shawn Vincent

Shawn Vincent

Camera switches back to the Helix Awards podium on the stage. Shawn Vincent is seen whispering something into Stacy’s ear. She turns very red, giggles and walks back through the curtain. She comes back through the curtain, still blushing, with the next nominee card and Helix Award trophy. She places them on the podium and steps back.

SV: Well fans, another break in the action means time to award another “Hellie”! Our next category is the Funniest Moment of the Season. Everybody knows that in addition to all the great drama and action here in ATW, that we also have a lighter, more comedic side as well. This award goes to the moment that made us all laugh the most. The nominees for Funniest Moment of the Season are…

Spriorite Renamed Peach
Spriorite Renamed Betty
Josh Goodwin Running Through the Glass Doors
Christian Ghost Making Connor Daniels Pay the Mafia
Supermy and the Squeaky Toy

The tron shows clips of each moment.

SV: And the winner is…. SPRIORITE RENAMED PEACH!!!!! Come on out whatever your name is now!

2Helix Awards Segment #4 Empty Re: Helix Awards Segment #4 Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Some funky music begins to play as the camera pans around the room. It finally settles on the table where Hack3r wearing a black tuxedo. He's seen to be sat down on the same table as TheHero and some of their friends. He gets to his feet, downs the rest of his martini and begins to walk towards the stage as the audience applaud. Hack3r walks up the steps onto the stage, when he's up there he shifts his weight onto his heels and begins to roll his way towards the podium as the crowd stares in awe. He finishes his travel and stands at the podium.

Hack3r: I bet you're all well jelly of that right?

The crowd cheers.

Hack3r: What do you guys think of the suit? I think it's pretty sweet. In fact, I think the wheely shoes complete the look.

The audience begins to laugh.

Hack3r: First off, I'd like to say that I think it's quite appropriate to be accepting my first ever heelie in my first ever pair of heelys. Kind of beautiful don't you think? Anyways, I'm not amazing at these kinds of speeches so all I've got to do is thank our GM, Phenom the Vampire Lord. I mean, if it wasn't for his annoying decision to change my ring name I wouldn't be here so yeah, Phen, this one's for you.

Hack3r raises the award up as the crowd erupt with applause.

OOC: I'm not sure if people want me to wrap this up or not? Let me know ...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum