Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

DNX prepares for the match of the year

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DNX prepares for the match of the year Empty DNX prepares for the match of the year Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Defjam

Defjam

The camera fades in on the public ATW gym area as Defjam is sitting on a bench and Naven is steadily hitting a punching bag.
-
Defjam: This match is life or death mate, all you've been working for your entire career could end tonight.
-
Defjam runs his fingers through his hair as he stands up.
-
Defjam: I have full faith in you partner.

Naven X

Naven X

Naven is seen pounding the punching bag with hard punches as dust bursts out of the bag. Naven looks at Defjam.
-
Naven X: Faith are for those who believe they will die! I stared death in the face and I spit on it and its name is Phenom!
-
Naven looks at the Television screen as a staff member explains the construction of the Neuron Electrics Match.
-
Naven X: Tonight... Tonight will be the culmination of everything I've gone through. Ever since the first Freedom or Fire, I have been seeking redemption and now I will have may chance to close the book of our rivalry, and to make sure, tonight...two of us will enter that ring, and one of us will leave alive!

-
Defjam: It's Phenom! You know he has something up his sleeve and I bet I know who it is.

-
Naven X: I agree, but Phenom need to realize that not only has he been a thorn in my side,He has sabotaged my chances at titles, interfered in my matches, and threw me out a window almost ending my career! From with all that, he has made me stronger. He will have to realize that he lit the fire and I'll make sure he burns back in hell!

-
Naven takes a poster which show both Naven and Phenom looking eye to eye, Naven tears the paper in half and takes a lighter and burns it.
-
Naven X: Just...like...this...DJ if you don't mind, I'm going to get prepared for the match. Tonight will be the night I chop off the snake's head once and for all!

-
Naven walks out the locker room and whispers
-
Naven X:...Once and for all...

Last edited by Naven X on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam watches Naven leave and then he shrugs as he lays on the couch and turns on the tv and starts flipping the channels to watch the match as the camera fades out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum