Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will's Interview/Name Change?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will's Interview/Name Change? Empty Will's Interview/Name Change? Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:10 pm

William_b33

William_b33

Pandora is seen looking around backstage. She approaches the Mafia's locker room. She enters the room and asks some of the people inside if they have seen William Bergeron. Everyone shakes their heads. Pandora walks out of the locker room. She stops to talk to a security guard.
-
Pandora: Hi, have you seen William Bergeron lately?
-
Security Guard: I do remember seeing him head up to the rafters.
-
Pandora: What the hell is he doing up there?
-
Security Guard: I don't know, he's been acting pretty weird though.

-
Pandora nods and continues to head to the where abouts of William Bergeron. She walks up the stairs to the rafter area.
-
Pandora: William, are you up here?
-
Her voice can be heard echoing thoughout the rafters.
-
Will: I am over here.
-
Pandora: How are you doing? What do you think of the tournament the GM has put you in?
-
Will: Am not bad. Oh really now, am in a tournament? I think the boss knows I'm the best this company has to offer. Either in the tag division or singles. I will prove to everyone I can fight for myself and not just be a tag wrestler.
-
Pandora: Bergeron, what do you have planned for this season?
-
Will Bergeron: Well to start Bergeron is no longer what I am going by. I will be known as William Eagle now.
-
Pandora: That's a way better name. Does this new name come with new attitude?
-
Will Eagle: I wouldn't say a new attitude. I prefer an old style of the way, I did my business. I may be the leader of The Mafia, but 'all about me now. I come first then my family comes second.
-
Pandora: I have seen that before. I used to watch you in the past. I look forward to the future. Any final commitments?
-
Will Eagle: The Eagle is flying to new destinations!!!!
-
With that the rafters lighting blinks out and William Eagle is gone. Pandora is seen confused as the screen fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum