Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A promise to keep

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A promise to keep Empty A promise to keep Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:58 am

Naven X

Naven X

the scene fades in as Andrea is standing next to a locker door waiting for someone to exit..suddenly, the door opens wide and Andrea's face changes from timid to happiness...the camera shifts over as the person Andrea was waiting fro is no other than "The Renegade" Naven X
-
the crowd in the arena are heard cheering backstage
-
Naven X: May I help you?

-
Andrea: No...I..I mean yes..I..it's just that this is the first time I'm talking to you face to face.

-
Naven X: Oh really?

-
Andrea: Yes, it's been told that you have done a lot here and I know not to be on your bad side.

-
Naven X: Your right, I have seen you around, just didn't pay attention to ya, but just seeing you being here, it seems that you want a interview right

-
Andrea: yep!

-
Naven X: Well, your out of luck. Cause you see, The whole ATW roster have been invited to be at Travis and Vivica's wedding tonight and I do not want to waste anytime missing it.

-
Andrea is seen very disappointed
-
Andrea: B..But my interview?....I have so much to say, so much to discuss!

-
Naven X: Now hold on, how about this, on Fear Factory next week I will give you your interview in front of thousands in the arena and millions at home...agreed

-
Andrea begins to think about it, then grins
-
Andrea: You got it Naven!

-
Naven X: Great!...now run along and get dressed and i'll meet you there at the wedding

-
Andrea crosses her arms
-
Andrea: is that a date?

-
Naven X: What?..You don't want a Pre-interview..cause trust me, you want to be a witness, because the wedding will end with a bang!

-
Naven walks down the dark path and disapeers
as andrea is seen running the opposite way to the women's locker room..camera fades out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum