Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A broken man's promise (SEASON 7)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A broken man's promise (SEASON 7) Empty A broken man's promise (SEASON 7) Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Defjam

Defjam

The titan tron cuts on as the camera zooms in on it. it shows a figure walking through a dark forest. Suddenly the figure steps into a graveyard, it is clear now that he is cradling scraps of an instrument in one hand as he draws nearer to his destination. He drops down to his knees at two tombstones.
it is clear now that the man is Def-jam
-
Ghost: I've never seen Def-Jam like that. What the hell is he doing with those caskets. I sure hope no ones in them.
-
Danielson: I think we're about to find out if that's the case.

-
Def-jam: im sorry mom.. sorry dad.. I couldn't protect... what you left to me.
-
He drops the scraps in between the two graves.
-
Def-jam: i hope.. you can forgive me..
-
a single tear seaps under his shades as he gets to his feet.
-
Def-jam: I promise to you ill... ill make it up to you
-
He turns and walks back into the forest leading towards a resting motorcycle. He drives off into the night.
-
Ghost: Seems that Def-Jam was really attached to that instrument Hack3r smashed into pieces.
-
Danielson: Maybe but is it a good enough reason to bring his parent's caskets? Let them rest in peace for god sake. I understand that Def-Jam's sad but he's lost it on that one, that's for sure.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum