Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghetto Return

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ghetto Return Empty Ghetto Return Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:43 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Guns shot start blasting the the arena as good Ghetto Blaster comes to the ring.

Ghost: Here he is the new champion he was in a war with Adam in that ladder match.

Danielson: If you was wonder if Ghetto was the real deal he answer all questions in that match.

Ghost: Ok i just have one question where the belt. He damn near ended his and Adam career with some of the moves they did to each other.

Ghetto walks into the ring and grabs the mic.

GB: I know some of you are wonder how am i even walking after the war me and Adam wage in this ring. Some are saying if it wasn't a ladder match he would still be the champion. Adam if you are listen you gave me one of the toughest matches I ever had in my career.

Ghost: He had a point there was some times in the match where Ghetto was tapping on the match.

Danielson: But it was a ladder and Ghetto got the belt.

GB: Now for the moment you been waiting got hey ladies.

Ghetto girls come from the back hold the title up in the air as the fans are screaming. The girls walks into the ring and place the title around Ghetto waist.

GB: Now the title is Mafia's while I hold this title it will now be called the Mafia Championship. I know some of you don't agree with what I didn't to get my shot and to win this title but as you see the Mafia championship is around my waist

Ghost: Alright the Mafia champs looks great.

Danielson: Like the board of directors are going to allow this to continue.

GB: Tonight PsyCrops we meet again if my memory serves me right I crushed you in your first match here and you know what they say history always repeats itself see you in the ring.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum