Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of Kimmie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return of Kimmie Empty The Return of Kimmie Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Kim Anderson

Kim Anderson

This is the very first Fear Factory of ATW's Season Five, and the fans in the arena are ready for what should be an amazing show from a continentally recognised federation. Just when the commentrators are about to speak all the lights in the arena went out. After a couple of seconds in the darkness the titan-tron began to show some footage from backstage. The location of this footage is clearly the parking lot of this arena and in the camera's view is a Lamborghni Diablo. Obviously this was Phenom's car but the only part of it shown is from the window screen down to the numberplate. Just then a mysterious voice began to speak.
-
???: Welcome to Archetype Wrestling Season Five...
-
The voice was quite familiar to many of the fans in attendence. The tone of this voice was both youthful and feminine while it possess' a deep Canadian accent. After a couple of moments of speculating the camera finally zooms out to show that there is a young Canadian girl is sitting on the roof of the car. This young girl is one half of the former ATW Tag Team Champions, better known has Kim Anderson. Kim is currently wearing a light pink v-neck, that reveals quite a bit of cleavage, with blue tight fitting denim shorts. With the young female leaning forwards a bunch of wolf whistles began in the arena and after a couple of seconds miss Anderson began to speak.
-
Kim: For those who don't know who I am, my name is Kim Anderson and I used to be one half of the original Tag Champs here. But for those who already knew who I am, I am honestly delighted to be back in this company after a two season hiatus. But with returning comes a massive question...how to make a comeback. A simple "I'm back" speech is boring and unoriginal. Interrupting someone and state that you want their Championship...yet again, too unoriginal. So to build up my return I decided to watch some old footage of wrestling in the past and during that footage I found a debut of some Dallas Page...so that inspired to me. So I am not demanding a title shot nor any automatic respect...I have a better idea.
-
While speaking her words Kim slowly got off the the car and the camera went to the side of the car with her by it. This reveals what is by Anderson's feet, two buckets and a spray can. The young Canadian grinned lightly and continued to speak.
-
Kim: Why go for a title when you can do what others might not have the spine to do? Go for the tippy top of this entire business. Anyone can beat anyone and get above anyone...but no two can be at the top. And upsettingly you'll have to take down others to get above them in this business. So I am telling you all this...I am going for the biggest, the baddest and the best that ArcheType Wrestling has at the moment. And when I get to that dog I'll hold up my gun, pull the trigger and take my place has the best in ATW. So here is me, calling out the dog known has...Phenom.
-
As soon as that one word escape the lips of Kim she picked up one of the buckets and began to tilt the object. Causing barbie pink paint to pour out onto the car. After all the paint has been poured miss Anderson grabbed the other bucket and poured some foresense green paint all over the car because smiling lightly.
-
Kim: I hope you don't mind the new paint job, boss. I just guessed that, like you, your car badly needs some life. So...if you want to thank me for such a wonderful paint job, Phenom, then enter the ring and declare a match between us two. Until you make me versus you happen...I'll just keep doing whatever it takes, may it be vandalism or being unpresentable to our audience, to convince you to fight me.
-
Once she said all of that Kim Anderson picked up the spray can and instantly went to work of spraying the letters "KA", in black paint, onto the now pink and green bonnet of the Diablo. Once that was done the female Canadian looked back to the camera lens and spoke up one last time.
-
Kim: Tonight my list of "Doing Whatever It Takes" begins with me battling some "Def-Jam" bloke. I have nothing against him but I'll give him nothing tonight...except for a defeat that will render him famous as being the first of many people that I lay to waste on my road to the tippy top of ATW. But for now "Def-Jam"...I have a message for you...have a fun day!
-
After delightfully saying those four words the young Canadian held the spray can up and sprayed the paint all over the camera lens. The next few things to happen was that the titiantron went blank and the lights in the arena went back on.

I hope this is an alright RP. And this is my return RP, I really hope this is the first of many and I really hope I'll enjoy myself here ^_^.
I also really hope for some kind of feedback...please ^_^[/center]

2The Return of Kimmie Empty Re: The Return of Kimmie Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:23 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

OOC:Starts slowly to clap, verry nice rp and good to see that there are more females in the fed with rp skills.
i wish you a nice stay and hopelly we will meet us in the future to kick some ass and looking good while doing it..

Last edited by era Dynamics on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The Return of Kimmie Empty Re: The Return of Kimmie Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 am

Defjam

Defjam

OOC:nice rp kim, i especially loved the part when you called me a bloke rofl. but im glad to see you diddnt lose your rp skills.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum