Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mafia: Reality Check

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mafia: Reality Check Empty The Mafia: Reality Check Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:49 am

William_b33

William_b33

William Bergeron and Ghetto Blaster are seen inside a board room located inside their locker room. They are discussing things and watch tapes of the whole season. The two pick up their phones and put on speaker. First, Ghetto Blasters phone answers.

Travis Touchdown: Hello GB, what would you like?

Ghetto Blaster: We are setting up a meeting. Come to...

On William's phone a voice can be heard.

DefJam: Hello William, What's up?

Will Bergeron: Like GB was saying to Travis, We are have a meeting. Can you guys come to Board Room.

DefJam: Ya

Travis Tochdown: Ya

They hang up the phones.

(occ. ok anyone can step in now, you can show up and let someone else come in after. Open to anything b4 I talk again)

2The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam Walks into the room yawning

Def-jam: Hey Guys i was having the weirdest dream.

He stretches a bit before spreading himself out on the couch.

Def-jam: Hey will you get my present?

3The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:28 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: What present?

A knock is heard at the door. A carrier get's William Bergeron to sign for te package. The carrier leaves. William Bergeron opens it up. He sees a custom made dragon electric guitar.

Will Bergeron: Nice, Thank You. Why Though?

(occ. After your reply let someone else join in)

4The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: So we can jam in celebration after you defend them championships!

Def-jam plays air guitar and nods his head then busts out laughing.

5The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:58 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: So what's all this about? I don't have all day, so let's get this over with.

6The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:46 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Ok, I'll get started. Ghetto Blaster will be back. He's checking on business. I called you two in because I have been watch my stable all season long. You two haven`t been getting along. The Mafia shouldn`t have kinks in the armor. I have on thing to say to you two. We are all equals. The only person close to power is me. I can make you two and break you. Now, after this PPV am bringing you to my training facility and we are learning a lot of lessons. Any questions from you two?

7The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:27 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam shakes his head no and yawns

8The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:37 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: It's all good for me as long as this maniac doesn't ask me to hit him again.

9The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:15 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Your just mad you lost the bet kiddo and now you have to train with me

10The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:43 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Yeah right. How's that jaw by the way? Did you manage to pick all the pieces up and put them back together?

11The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:49 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Ok, that's it you too. Am forcing you two to train with me. When am done with you two, you won't fight between each other again. Now, go wait for Ghetto Blaster to instruct you on your duties as a Mafia member.

(occ. Can you two leave and go where Ghetto Blaster is. You can make a location in our locker room to where GB is)

12The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Perfect.

Travis turns around, stares at Def-Jam and leaves the room.

13The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: sure whatever.

Def-jam Walks to the next room.

14The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:19 pm

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Now that's done and over with. Time to address the fan and my opponents tonight. New generation, I know the GM caught you by surprise, but I will make this easy on you two. I promise to have you going home in less then 5 minutes. You can go back to your day jobs. Fans you will see the most dominate title defend in the history of ATW. Why don't you leave now or go see some other wrestler?

The cameraman leaves, William Bergeron does his business again before his match.

15The Mafia: Reality Check Empty Re: The Mafia: Reality Check Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

They walked into Ghetto office and see a man strapped to a chair bleeding. Ghetto walks up to him with a bat and cracked him in the neck. Ghetto turns and see Defjam and Travis standing there.

GB: I take it William send you in here. ( looks over at the girls ) ladies you know what to do.

Girls: Yes Daddy

Ghetto grabs a towel and wipes the blood off his face.

GB: Ok this meeting is about what I seen and notice. As a unit we are the most feared fraction in all of wrestling alot people think that we pulled the strings around here. Let them think what they want. Defjam beside you and Travis fighting like bitches back here tearing up my locker room you two handle business inside and outside of the ring. Next season I'm looking for more Defjam i think it time you got some Gold around you waist you remind me of me when I first started and your Hitman finisher is alot like a move i used when i first started wrestling but i did it from a fireman carry. Travis you what can i say you have if it take to be a future world champion just learn from me and william and you can go far. Tonight i want the two of you at ringside taking note of how me and William fight as a team. You need to learn to put you enemy away early so you can have time to party now travis i'm putting you in change of collecting debts owned to us. Defjam you work in the gym with me i have some holds i want to teach you and i will need you keeping track making sure that the girls get my money.

As Ghetto is talking some of the girls come in naked carrying Ghetto title.

Girls : Hey daddy we have cleaned and shined you belt for you.

GB: Well as you can see i have some business to deal with see you at the party after the PPV.

Travis and Defjam leaves as the camera fades out of the tag team belts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum