Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the crew (Mafia)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Empty Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Tue May 24, 2011 5:22 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse is seen backstage in the Mafia's dressing room for the first time. He looks around at every aspect of the room..

Eternal Eclipse: This is garbage! If I have to be staying here for the next few months then I will lose every match!

Eternal Eclipse throws a bag against the wall and sits on a bench close by. He pushes his palms on his eyes for a few moments

2Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Empty Re: Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Tue May 24, 2011 6:13 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Well Well Well, Looks like your lackey this time Eh? You're lucky I'm not as cold hearted as you or I'd take this opportunity to crush your spirits.

3Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Empty Re: Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Tue May 24, 2011 3:49 pm

William_b33

William_b33

(occ. Our locker room is huge and well maintained. Yes we drink and everything but we have people to clean it daily, even hourly lol)

4Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Empty Re: Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Thu May 26, 2011 12:00 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: EE is filthy rich and has major perfectionist problems.

Eternal Eclipse stands up abruptly.

Eternal Eclipse: Listen here DJ! I am no one's lackey! I'm just here to do a job. That is it!

5Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Empty Re: Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Thu May 26, 2011 3:00 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: And That "Job" is to the Mafia which I am a part of..

He walks closer to Eternal and looks them in the eyes, but then smirks and pats his shoulder peacefully.

Def-jam: Eternal Inferno was an Epic Tag Team though.

6Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Empty Re: Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Thu May 26, 2011 3:38 am

William_b33

William_b33

William Bergeron sees the former tag partner and enemies. He likes what he sees. He approaches them too.

Will Bergeron: Ok, welcome to what we call a locker room! This place has everything, Even a indoor pool and tennis court. As far as garbage you must be seeing things. This room is spotless. DJ, why don't you show him around? That should take you a couple hours. Now, run along you two. Hey, Eternal Eclipse, don't bump into Ghetto Blaster. He`s been drinking lately and he's a little crazy. I got to go to my office. Enjoy your time with The Mafia. You'll fit in just fine I think. Bye!

7Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Empty Re: Welcome to the crew (Mafia) Thu May 26, 2011 4:23 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam shrugs before leading Eternal out of the main locker room as the camera fades.

Last edited by Hack3r on Fri May 27, 2011 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Threadited.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum