Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia running the show

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mafia running the show Empty Mafia running the show Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:37 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

The Mafia music hits as Ghetto Blaster walks out with the Mafia. Travis and Defjam are seen carrying bats and William is holding his phone conducting business. Following the Mafia is the girls carrying the title belts behind+-9+ them. two of the girls go ahead of the group the hold the ropes as the Mafia enters the ring.

Ghetto reaching for the mic as the crowd gets settle.

GB: Now I know your flyers says that Lockheart was still in charge but I'm here to inform you that we are taking over. What has she done lately but fail to get the tag titles.Look at all the titles in the ring. ( The girls start walking around holding up all the title belts ) We control most of the fed money with these belts and as we all now know by now If you mess with the Mafia bad things happens. Now me and William has the night off tonight doesn't means that we aren't still taking care of business. So fair warning tonight I'm feeling like causing some pain tonight so i know what you are thinking does someone own us money or did someone pay for a hit you just never know ( Ghetto looks at William) but business is booming. Now on Prototype you all saw the Mafia once again so that no one is in are league and that none of our titles are going anywhere soon. You just to prove that we are taking over lets just say we go and take over the GM office( the crowd starts cheering ) or maybe another party tonight is in order you I'll tell you what we are going to do tonight( Ghetto Pauses and looks around ) we are.... we are... well you just going to have to watch and see.

OOC: Ok anyone from the Mafia or Lockheart can jump in

2Mafia running the show Empty Re: Mafia running the show Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 am

Defjam

Defjam

- Def-jam steps up and raises his mic -

Def-jam: Seeing we run this place, why dont we hold a huge party Tbe Gm... or better yet The Mafia's office!

-the crowd begins to cheer as he nods his head. He then turns to Ghetto Blaster-

Def-jam: And i know a few people who are yet two pay up -smirks and tightens his grip on his bat- and im sure they'd be looking for some "Action" at the party.

-Def-jam lowers the mic as he lets the bat rest on his collar bone-

3Mafia running the show Empty Re: Mafia running the show Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Suddenly "Seek and Destory" By Metallica begins to play in the arena all the wrestlers in the ring are caught on by the song as they see Vivica lockhart and Naven X enter the stage..Vivica is holding a microphone and and takes a few steps foward before she raise the mic to her lips...

VL: Let me remind you ghetto that I run this show!..and although this is my last show as manager I still have the power and you guys can't do nothing about it!!

Vivica Points at all three memebers of the mafia.

VL: And the tag titles that those $9 hoochies are holding on to are not going to be around you guys for long!!

the girls began talking back at Vivica's comment..Naven wispers in Vivica ear and she seems satisfied at the idea..

VL: But as I said I am in charge and to prove it, am going to set up some matches!!

Vivica takes a while and points at Defjam

VL: Tonight! Defjam, you will be facing Rodrigo Carnage Jackson..

she grins and Points at Travis Touchdown..

VL: and you pretty boy will be facing Alparslan!

and finally she points at Ghetto Blaster

VL: And to make sure that you never talk about me again!..If you or any other member of the mafia interfere in the matches I will personally strip you of the Double Helix Tag Team Titles!!

Vivica grins as she sees the expression on the mafia faces

VL: Like I said I'm charge!!..good luck you guys CHA!

4Mafia running the show Empty Re: Mafia running the show Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Wait! Don't go away so quickly. First of all on behalf of Def-Jam and me, thank you for putting us against such weak opponents, we really appreciate it that you give us some rest. Second of all, since this is your last day as GM, how about we meet later, when you're just a usual wrestler like anyone else. Maybe we could, I don't know, have dinner and see where it takes us. What do you say?

5Mafia running the show Empty Re: Mafia running the show Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:18 pm

RCJ

RCJ

A Series of different coloured lights flash all across the ring. Rodrigo Jackson emerges from Backstage, and stands at the top of the ramp with Vivica and Naven.

Rodrigo: Your a Funny Guy Travis. Dinner with the Boss? Do you Fancy her or something?

The Crowd rings out with a chant of Ooohhh

Rodrigo: But Seriously, You only want dinner with her so you can get out of your match tonight. Both You and I know that Alparslan is not weak. We all know that you like to open your mouth a lot, but your Sharp Tongue can't be backed up with great In ring Moves. No Sir, your name is mearly Travis Touchdown, although why your name is Touchdown I haven't the slightest Idea. As for Defjam, I'm sure we'll meet later tonight to discuss our "Differences".

Rodrigo looks down towards the Mafia, a Grin visible beneath his mask.

Last edited by RCJ on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To Make Travis Happy. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?!? :P)

6Mafia running the show Empty Re: Mafia running the show Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Wow, RCJ, not only are you stupid and weak, you also happen to be deaf. I said we would meet once she wasn't GM, which means after this show, so I'll have already defeated Alparslan by then. You say I fancy her? Maybe I do, maybe I don't, but she was the one who called me pretty boy. On the other hand, what's up with you defending Alparslan? I mean, seriously dude, I think you're the one fancying someone here, and that someone is Alparlsan. Is there something you're not telling us Rodrigo?

The crowd bursts out laughing and wistles.

Travis Touchdown: Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing bad in being... well whatever you are, just don't come up all tough on the ring. You should assume your sexual orientation, don't worry you're in a safe space here, you can share your feelings.

The crows laughs even louder than they were before.

Travis Touchdown: And the Touchdown? Well it's easy, a touchdown in football is a victorious event, and it also means well... to touch down, to hit the ground. So here is how it works, I am the Undefeated Champ because I stand victorious while the other hit rock bottom.

The crowd erupts and start chanting Travis' name.

Last edited by Travis Touchdown on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Mafia running the show Empty Re: Mafia running the show Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 pm

RCJ

RCJ

Rodrigo: Your Really Funny Travis. I don't fancy Alparslan, I just happen to know he can and will beat you. Plus, I take back what you said. You don't fanct Vivica. You fancy Sweaty Men, which is why you hang around with the Mafia, Right?

The Crowd bursts out in yet more laughter

Rodrigo: By the Way, Undefeatable Champion? I'm not suprised by the Way you stink.

More Laughter from the Crowd

Rodrigo: Hey Hey hey Everyone! Let's give the Guy credit. He is Undefeated

Rodrigo Pauses for a Moment

Rodrigo: Undefeated at Tiddlywinks that is!

The Crowd erupts into loud chants of "RCJ! RCJ!". Rodrigo stands at the top of the ramp, taking it all in.

8Mafia running the show Empty Re: Mafia running the show Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis looks at RCJ and facepalms himself.

Travis Touchdown: I.. I just don't know what to say after this flow of very bad jokes. Hell, I think we have a record of series worst jokes to be said in 5 minutes or less. How old are you again? Because I've heard 8 year olds pull out funnier stuff than what I've heard. And I can't imagine the intelligence of your fans who are actually dumb enough to laugh at what you just said. Anyway this isn't my battle, but my partner Def-Jam's one. So I'll let him deal with you, beat you down senseless. Then you'll be the one going home and playing Tiddlywinks, because let's face it, that's the only thing you're good at.

Connor Danielson: Things are heating up here between those wrestlers. Travis should focus on Alparslan instead of stepping in for DJ.

Christian Ghost: That's what good team mates do, they step up for each other. Travis is now doing the smart thing and letting DJ take care of his match. The Mafia should run this business anyway.

9Mafia running the show Empty Re: Mafia running the show Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Defjam

Defjam

-Def-jam, who was busy laughing at RCJ the whole time, speaks again-

Def-jam: Man RCJ,I have to applaud you for somehow sneaking out of the third grade.

-He claps sarcastically as the crowd laughs-

Def-jam: And if your gonna say someone stinks, maybe you should have a Death row inmate smell yah. Cus thats gotta be a hell of a lot worst then getting the chair.

-the crowd begins laughing hysterically.-

Def-jam: Now id appreciate it alot, A-LOT, if you would stop stalking me everytime i come out here bro, i mean im not your, "partner" Alparslan.

-Def-jam smirks as the Mafia fans laugh and make fun of RCJ, Def-jam raises his fist and Travis follows while Ghetto Blaster Laughs proudly-

10Mafia running the show Empty Re: Mafia running the show Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Christian Ghost: RCJ just got tag teamed there. You've gotta love Travis and DJ's quickness to reply.

Connor Danielson: RCJ must really be embarrased after that emotional assault from both of these very promising wrestlers.

11Mafia running the show Empty Re: Mafia running the show Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:22 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

VL: Enough with this crap!, if you guys got issues, handle it in the ring like men!!

Vivica starts to leave but then turns around and looks back at Travis

VL: As for you offer Travis, You can't handle me even if you tried...so take notice!, now good luck in your matches gentlemen and I hope you all survive...Chao!

Vivica winks at travis then turns and goes backstage with her music playing in the background.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum