Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helix Awards Segment#10

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helix Awards Segment#10 Empty Helix Awards Segment#10 Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Shawn Vincent

Shawn Vincent

Camera shifts back to the stage and Shawn Vincent at the podium, ready to present the next award.

SV: In our business, there are always those who sink to the most basic thoughts and premises to achieve their goals, no matter how affects others. These heels can be colorful, sneaky and downright brutal at times. Our next award goes to the most despicable, most vile person that graces the ATW Arena. The nominees for Best Heel of the Season are…

Wolvian

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Anthrax

Eternal Eclipse

Ghetto Blaster

Vincent opens the envelope and looks violently ill.

SV: The Best Heel of the Season is… Wolvian.

Vincent leaves the stage in disgust before Wolvian comes on stage.

2Helix Awards Segment#10 Empty Re: Helix Awards Segment#10 Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Wolf

Wolf

The arena goes completly black. Aiden's Cry Little Sister begins to play over the speakers. Wolvian walks out onto the stage and steps toward the podium. The music stops as Wolvian starts to speak.

Wolvian: First I would like to think Phenom The Vampire Lord! If it weren't for his letting me be free to be me! To everybody else I say Injoy the Free Python burger's. As my evil has just got started!

Wolvian grabs the trophie and walks back off stage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum