Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle Royal for Violet Cross

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battle Royal for Violet Cross Empty Battle Royal for Violet Cross Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Drake Dranmore

A woman can be seen beating on a body-sized punching bag. A picture of Drake Dranmore is at the top of it near the head of the bag. She walks over to the table and grabs a lead pipe and starts whaling on the bag, throwing kicks in between the flurry of pipe shots into the sides and front of the bag. She drops the pipe and grabs a crescent wrench and whips it into the bag embedding it deep inside it, she grabs for a knife and plunges into the picture and drags it down splitting the bag open and sand dumps out upon the floor. She Looks towards the camera.
-
Violet Cross: Drake, you'll be seeing me in the battle royal, but I don't think winning it is as important to me as having the opportunity to get my hands on you and beating you within inches of your life, or maybe even beyond that, I really don't care either way.
-
Violet turns and spits at the sand before talking more.
-
Violet: Nobody Drake, and I mean NOBODY will stand in my way of destroying you.
-
Camera fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum