Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cross to Crucify

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cross to Crucify Empty Cross to Crucify Mon May 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

The arena is a deafening cacophony of chaotic babble from the fans. The shuffling impatience of their feet adds a marching rhythm to the bored and listless looks stretched across their faces. It's plain to see they're waiting for the next match to quench their thirst for violence.
-
Suddenly the tron flicks to life to show black screen. A song can distantly be heard emanating from it. The fans having picked up on this new sound start turning to the tron. Their inane comments of deafening decibels die out slowly as a song starts playing. This song is Nymphetamine.
-
As the song picks up in volume the arena is pitched into blackness and strobe lighting shotguns the arena walls. Images of an unknown woman flash on the screen. Small in stature, her long hair, black with blue streaks down one side, lays lazily over one shoulder. She is adorned in two celtic cross necklaces. Her hands can be seen through lacy black gloves. A blue basque is holding up a floor sweeping black skirt, chains dangling from it without sound. Her most remarkable and shocking feature is the stunning beauty of her face. The music volume dies down leaving the images of the stranger still flashing on the screen. The light show cuts out and a woman's seductive and velvety voice comes over the speakers, seeming to seep into every corner of the still dark arena.
-
??? : I am nightmare. I am fear. You will love me for the pain I bring , a new day is dawning in ATW. The cross is ready to crucify the non believers.
-
A loud cackle erupts from the PA system and suddenly cuts out. The tron dies and the lights go up, the fans having remained silent throughout this show, suddenly erupt back into voice, their main question now being, What on earth just happened?.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum