Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new day has come...(Deathrace batte royal)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

all the lights in the arena go out. The sound of a static TV plays. Just then the tron goes straight to pure white. A video comes in. The man we saw from the video last week is standing in a empty warehouse. The skylight is making the room orange. The video is just of him standing there. He is wearing Jeans, A black hoodie, and some wrestling boots.

Voice: Right now is the start of a new era. A new voice. A new man.

[who ever is in the ring] is why the match is stopped for a promo

Voice: There is one catch to my start.

The man is walking towards the camera.

Voice: The catch is... I'm already here...

Everything goes black. The lights then turn on and Narcissistic Cannibal by KoRn featuring Skrillex turns on. The man steps out from behind the curtains.

Voice: Today is the new start for me. I said the only catch is i'm already here. Ladies and Gentlemen, My name Is Jack Ammo.

The crowd explodes into cheer. Jack removes his hood. He takes off his hoodie and throws into the crowd. He starts down for the ring.

Last edited by Jack Ammo on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hack3r

Hack3r

The deathrace battle royal isn't run with everyone in the ring at once. Two people start and then 1 person comes in every so often kind of like a royal rumble.

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Oh shit, yea. I was talking about regular battle royals with my friend. I shall edit it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum