Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Building (Executioner of Anarchy)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team Building (Executioner of Anarchy) Empty Team Building (Executioner of Anarchy) Thu May 31, 2012 5:26 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*A panoramic shot of a restaurant is seen. Eternal Eclipse and Executioner of Anarchy are seated in the middle of the dimly lit room. The restaurant very elegant and upper-class. A string group is in the corner of the room playing classical but up beat music. EE is wearing is basic street clothes. Pinstripe designers suits, a golden tie, and matching Fedora. He is very mafioso in appearance. EOA on the other hand is almost opposite, he sticks out like a sore thumb among the crowd of people.*

Eternal Eclipse: You don't come to places like this often I presume.

*EoA nods. EE watches all the eyes of people in room. Studying their minds. He uses his silk napkin to wipe the side of his lip.*

Eternal Eclipse: That's exactly why I brought you here. If you are going to be my partner, you are going to be a part of my life. My life just so happens...

*EE looks around from side to side and then juts his arms out*

Eternal Eclipse: A whooooole lotta' this! Fancy restaurants are regular in my lifestyle so I expect you to get used to that... How do you feel right now? Nervous? Uncomfortable with all of these prodding and judgmental eyes.

2Team Building (Executioner of Anarchy) Empty Re: Team Building (Executioner of Anarchy) Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 am

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner of Anarchy takes a minute to ponder his surroundings carefully looking around at the pedestrians and workers. As he looks around he see's that almost everyone in the restaurant is looking at him. He seems not to not know as to why everyone is looking at him. Executioner of Anarchy thinks that the way he dresses and acts is normal. He finally turns to look at Eternal Eclipse to answer his question.

Executioner of Anarchy: Nervous? i feel more annoyed by the fact these people are looking at me what is it that's so abnormal about me?. And to answer you question to if i come to these places often i don't. It's usually because of this all the stares and glares. I don't think there's anything wrong with me at ALL!

Just as Executioner of Anarchy yells out "all" it seems as if he has attracted the attention of everyone in the restaurant much to his frustration. Executioner of Anarchy then just turns to Eternal Eclipse waiting for him to say something.

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: I love that tenacity about you. Never afraid and always willing to stand out and do something. Relationships aren't the only reason I bro-

*A fine tailored man walks over to table just then and he whispers into EE's ear. EE's face then turns to disgust at the man.*

Eternal Eclipse: How dare you?! I will not ask my friend to leave. Why? I will show you why!

*EE grabs the mans arm and corkscrews him onto the table, he completely destroys the legs of the table in the process. The waiter stays on the ground in pain as EE puts him into a sitting position with one knee in the mans back.*

Eternal Eclipse: Let's show him why we wont be leaving this evening on his accord, hm?

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner of Anarchy flashes a grin as he see's the pain Eternal Eclipse has inflicted on to the waiter, and the customers are stunned in fear.

Executioner of Anarchy: YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE? THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO TALK TO ME!. I'll SHOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS TERRIBLY WRONG!

Just then Executioner of Anarchy being unable to control his temper wildly goes up to a near by table and grabs the customers seated there and starts throwing them to the side. He then grabs the table and throws it across the room. At this point 4 workers have grabbed any metal object from the kitchen they can find to try and subdue him. They run at him in one fluid motion, and end up getting smashed by a table hurled at them by Executioner of Anarchy. He then begins smashing any chairs and tables in the area trashing the place as severely as he could. He then stands up right above the waiter so he can hear him clearly.

Executioner of Anarchy: I hope your pleased this what you wanted after all

Executioner of Anarchy seems to take a step back, and then steps back in over the waiter.

Executioner of Anarchy: oh wait HERE'S YOUR TIP!

Executioner of Anarchy then punts the waiter straight in the face causing him to bleed heavily. Executioner of Anarchy then smirks as he turns to Eternal Eclipse.

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Couldn't have done it any better myself.

*EE then grabs a chair from beside him and chucks in through the window of the building. He walks over to the bar and begins smashing all the bottles on the shelf. Many look very old and very expensive. EE jumps on top of the counter and hollers with his hand in the air. He looks over to EoA*

Eternal Eclipse: This is just a warm-up! We have much more work to do in terms of destruction...

*EE and EoA make their way out of the restaurants smashed front window. It is then that EE turns around and makes his way back to the waiter that was punted.*

Eternal Eclipse: One last thing before we go.

*EE pulls out a can of orange spray paint and shakes the can. He sprays it heavily on the mans face as he struggles desperately. EE continues this for a few moments and then completes a full circle around the man. He then paints a huge A in the middle which makes the anarchy symbol. With his own original touch, EE also puts an E connected to the left side of the A.*

Eternal Eclipse: Not my best work but it will do. I'm trying to get in touch with my artistic side...

*EE looks around one last time before he leaves*

Eternal Eclipse: Sure paints a picture, don't it?

*After that the two men exit and leave only carnage, devastation, and their now trademark symbol*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum