Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here Comes the Action

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here Comes the Action Empty Here Comes the Action Thu May 17, 2012 6:30 pm

CAJ

CAJ

The lights in the arena suddenly go out and the only light comes from the tron. Then the words ATW Welcomes Back ... The One ... The Only ... The Legend ... The Main Attr-Action. As soon as the those last words the crowd begins to cheer as loud as they can. The final words that show up are Chris "Action" Jackson!! Once these words hit the screen the lights change to gold, Joe Walsh's "Life's Been Good" begins to play and the gold sparks create a curtain over the stage and then out bursts Chris "Action" Jackson. He is wearing a black suit and a gold shirt with a black and gold striped tie. He is as always wearing his gold rimmed aviators. Action walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He calls for a mic.
-
CAJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, but mostly for the ladies, I give you the One, The Only, The Main Attr-Action, The Action you all paid to see, The Truest of True Legends in this business today, Chris "Action" Jackson!
-
CAJ pauses as the crowd begins to cheer as loud as the ATW arena has heard yet.
-
CAJ: Well now that the introduction is out of the way I just have a few things to say. One. I have already done everything in this business and really have nothing left to prove. Two. That doesn't mean I am going to be coasting through this and Three. I have one goal on my list the ATW World Title.
-
CAJ again has to pause as the crowd starts to chant 'Action, Action!'.
-
CAJ: Now that I have said what needs to be said lets get down to what you all came to see. Some good old fashioned wrestling ACTION!
-
CAJ drops the mic and poses for the crowd before heading to the backstage area.

Last edited by CAJ on Sun May 20, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

2Here Comes the Action Empty Re: Here Comes the Action Thu May 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

mad love for the Canadian <3

https://jockerland.com/

3Here Comes the Action Empty Re: Here Comes the Action Sun May 20, 2012 2:21 am

CAJ

CAJ

And there it is folks. RP #1 complete.

Sponsored content