Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Only A Matter Of Time

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Only A Matter Of Time Empty Only A Matter Of Time Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:49 am

William_b33

William_b33

The cameraman starts to walk up the stairs leading up to the rafters. He is looking for William Eagle. He doesn't see anybody around. As the cameraman continues walking, an arm grabs him draging him into a hidden room. The camera scans the room, to notice Will Eagle,Anthrax, and Toxin sitting and preparing for their matches.

Will Eagle: Well, Well Well, look what the cat dragged in. It seems like it's that time again. The biggest match of my life is minutes away. All you want to snoop and know my thoughts on it right?

The cameraman nods. He looks over to where Anthrax and Toxin were. They is gone now.

Will Eagle: Oh, don't you worry yourself about them. They can take care of themself. Your here for me. I only have a few things to mention to you all. Tonight there is no doubt at the end of day, am going to be standing above my opponent. I have been waiting for this moment for months now. As the clock ticks and tocks. The amount of time until Phenom's fate is decided drops. He will just be a footnote in wrestling history. I will come out on top, and continue my legency.

Cameraman: Can you just shut up now. We get it your going to win. Can I get out?

Will Eagle: Oh Why are you in such a rush to dismiss your future boss?

Cameraman: I don't think you stand a chance in your match. You are way to confident.

Will Eagle: Wow, you have some balls. The last person to doubt my abilities got his ass kicked for it. I don't need to be confident when I know my fate. How about we have a deal?

Cameraman: What?

Will Eagle: It will be a deal of the life time.

Cameraman: Why not? Just tell me so I can cover more important matters.

Will Eagle: If your right and I lose. I will ensure you get a cozy upper management job.

Cameraman: And if you win?

Will Eagle: Well let's just say you will be spending a lot of time with your family.

Cameraman: Deal.

Will Eagle: Right on. My last message to everyone. It will be only a matter of time before I reign supreme. Now get out or wait let me help you.

A flash of light takes over the cameras view. When everything clears the cameraman is in the backstage area, puzzled to what just happened. The focus returns to ring side.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum