Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's time for the Celebration!!!

+2
Hack3r
Vivica Lockhart
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's time for the Celebration!!! Empty It's time for the Celebration!!! Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

OCC:Sorry for the wait...busy

The camera fades in to the jam-packed arena. It zooms close to the ring where streamers, balloons, and a table full of snacks where we see ATW announcer Lee Uzumaki..
-
Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen. Let me introduce to you the ATW Synthetic Breed Champion! The Egotistical Bad Girl! Vivica Lockhart!

-
The crowd quickly erupts in boos as "The Freak in me" Blast loudly in the speakers the lights dim to a purple and crimson red.
A shower of golden sparks rain down from the rafters and slowly walking through the sparks is Vivica Lockhart as she pauses and does her trademark pose raising her title above her head. She continues down the ramp pointing at her title and taunting the crowd. Upon entering the ring a look admiration at the celebration setting crosses her face. She then looks at the announcer with a straight face as she gives Vivica the microphone and quickly leaves the ring.
-
Christian Ghost: Wow, Vivica looks real lovely today..

-
Connor Danielson: Hey, she's married remember!

-
VL: Freedom or Fire II was the culmination of all the hard work ATW had put in this federation. Championships were won. Dreams were broken and history was made... as you can see.

-
Vivica raised her Synthetic Breed title above her head and grins.
-
VL: I stand before you now, still your Synthetic Breed champion. There was no way in hell I was going to let some newcomer take my title away from me, and to be honest, I don't think this title is going anywhere! Which brings me nicely on to my next subject.

-
Vivica looks back at the festivities in the ring then back at the crowd.
-
VL: At Freedom or Fire II, history was made as not only did I retain my title but we have two new champions. The very same two people who have been by my side ever since we got together. We knew that we were going to be a force to be reckoned with and now it has become a reality, so I decided to have a little party to show all of you pathetic punks the new generation of ATW. So first I'd like to introduce to you all one of them, your new ATW Demanufacture Champion, My husband, Travis Touchdown!

Last edited by Vivica Lockhart on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total

2It's time for the Celebration!!! Empty Re: It's time for the Celebration!!! Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Tell me about it Jack! We're waiting on Frenchie. He's away being Scottish or something but he'll be back the first day of next year I believe.

3It's time for the Celebration!!! Empty Re: It's time for the Celebration!!! Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis' theme is played and he appears at the top of the ramp. He raises his title in the air as the crowd boos loudly. He points at the people in the crowd telling them that they're jealous. He enters the ring and kisses Vivica with passion.
-
Travis Touchdown: Damn it feels good to be me. I've got my title, my girlfriend and THOUSANDS of people hating me because they are just plain jealous.
-
The crowd boos even louder
-
Travis Touchdown: You can continue booing and hating all you want. I'm starting this new year the best way there is. I understand why you're protesting, I mean, your new year must pale in comparison to mine.
-
People in the crowd start screaming "You're not a champion!!"
-
Travis Touchdown: Is that so? Because the title on my shoulder would beg to differ. Just because I pinned my best friend doesn't mean I'm not a champion. In fact I'm a 100% champion because I know when to seize an opportunity when there is one. And thanks to my plans and my intelligence, I have formed the most titled group in the history of ATW. Not even the Mafia can hope matching our greatness. And for this team to be complete, let me introduce the third member, and new World Archetype Champion, HACK3R!!!

4It's time for the Celebration!!! Empty Re: It's time for the Celebration!!! Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The lights in the arena suddenly drop as London by The Super Happy Fun Club begins to play on the sound system. A lone spotlight is shone on the top of the entrance ramp where Hack3r is now standing. He's wearing the same expensive suit from earlier and has his World Archetype Championship title perched proudly on his shoulder. There's a continuous roar of boos that increases and intensifies as Hack3r makes his way down the ramp to the ring, accompanied by a flashing of strobe lights. The lights stop when Hack3r climbs between the middle and top ropes. He steps towards one of the turnbuckles, climbs up on top of it and taunts to the crowd. The boos are the loudest they've ever been. He drops down from his perch so as to shake hands with his partners. Travis passes Hack3r the microphone and the music begins to fade as he raises it to his lips.
-
Hack3r: Loo-
-
The crowd's boos intensify, as impossible as that sounds. The world champion motions for them to quiet down. They oblige.
-
Hack3r: Thank you guys. It's nice to see you guys have such a high opinion of me.
-
He glances at Travis who has a smile on his face. The two share a look then he continues.
-
Hack3r: As I was saying. Look what I've got. Do you guys all remember when I said I would rather die then miss the opportunity to gain this baby?
-
He raises his title belt slightly off of his shoulder so as to give the crowd a better view.
-
Hack3r: I wasn't lying. But now we have an issue. This company has had a bad pattern forming wherein world champions go AWOL, under perform or just plain suck. That won't be the case this time. I'm not going anywhere, I always give my best and have you seen me? I rock.
-
There's a large round of boos at this. Vivica and Travis begin to laugh.
-
Hack3r: There's also another reason why I'm remaining champion for a long time. It's these guys.
-
He motions to Vivica and Travis who take a small, elaborate bow.
-
Hack3r: Honestly. I'm not saying I needed these guys. I'd be lying if I said that. I'd be champion even if I didn't know these guys. That's a given. My point is that because we're such a tight knit group of individuals we can motivate ourselves. Train with each other. Strategize with one another. That's something no amount of money can buy.
-
The crowd's boos rise but Hack3r motions for them to stop before they can fully get started.
-
Hack3r: Now on to actual business. What now? What am I supposed to do now? I'm THE champion in a company that is giving me nothing. The only people worth fighting are the people in this ring with me right now. That's no way for me to live a champion's life. True to form I'm issuing an open challenge for any bro to come at me. I mean it. Any body in this company. Any body in this country. Any body on this earth. Any body in this galaxy. Whoever you are it will all end the same. Me standing victorious with you lying bloody, broken and bruised.
-
The crowd rise up with a boo that could be heard in heaven. All attempts by Hack3r to quiet them fails and there's nothing for it but to wait out the wave of noise. The three champions in the ring just stand around looking at each other until the sounds die down.
-
Hack3r: Oh! Also! One last thing. If no one steps up then I will bring the fight to them, whoever they are.
-
The boos rise again but the wrestler's don't seem to care. An unknown song begins to play as the three champions clamber out of the ring and begin their long journey to the backs accompanied by the sound of hatred and beasty guitar riffs.

OOC: I didn't know if any one wanted to carry on but I ended it anyway. Also, we need to decide on a group song.

5It's time for the Celebration!!! Empty Re: It's time for the Celebration!!! Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:15 am

Naven X

Naven X

if you guys need a theme... the perfect is TAKASHI IIZUKA theme or" New Civilization Of Massive Destruction " by liv

Last edited by Naven X on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

6It's time for the Celebration!!! Empty Re: It's time for the Celebration!!! Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:16 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

When the trio of champions are half way up the ramp the lights go dark as The tron lights up. Fireworks burst out of it and the tron is on fire. The group's song fades and is replaced by Sick by Adelitas Way plays as The crowd is wondering what's going on. The intro continues into the song as a man with a black jacket and blue jeans steps out. The man stands there as the crowd cheers just for interrupting the group. Travis, Vivica, and Hack3r stand there half way up the ramp. The man slowly takes off his hood and the familiar face of Jack Ammo makes the crowds cheers grow louder. Jack stands there as The crowd cheers wildly as rocking out. Jack Holds the mic to his mouth.
-
Jack: Wow another season of ATW. I seriously thought I would be dead. Well, Travis. At the Pay-per-view you have to defend the title you won against me. The first season I was here I lost to you at my first pay-per-view match!
-
Boos fills out the arena.
-
Jack: You people see this group? So called Greatness. Hack3r, Viv. You fairly won your matches! Travis is the one I have a problem with. He took a title he never earned. He lost at Freedom or Fire 2!
-
Cheers thunder and echo from the crowd.
-
Jack: This group is a fluke. That defines my new theme song by Adelitas way! I'm sick of you guys controlling what's going on. Travis didn't even have to fight for his title. Hack3r laid there for him. so how about this?
-
Jack Clears his voice and starts chanting "If you're sick like me, there's no stopping now, Try to break it up And just let it out" He does it three times.
-
Jack: You people are not champions!
-
Jack continues to chant as the music actually goes with him. Finally he says "Now the fans"
-
Crowd:If you're sick like me
There's no stopping now, Try to break it up And just let it out

-
Jack stands there with a grin on his face as the champs look angry with Jack.

7It's time for the Celebration!!! Empty Re: It's time for the Celebration!!! Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:12 am

VD

VD

One Step Closer-By Linkin Park hits the tron. The crowd begins to boo as VD comes out, with a mic in his hand, and stands next to Jack Ammo. Jack in reaction faces VD as if about to attack.
-
VD:Relax Jack. I'm not here to fight you. I actually agree with you. I think that the way Travis won the title is just upright disrespectful! Jack, you and I gave each other hell to get a shot at that belt he holds. While he did absolutely nothing to get it!
-
The crowd begins to cheer VD.
-
VD: And then you guys call yourselves the new generation of ATW?
-
VD laughs.
-
I will not allow that to happen.
-
The crowd cheers louder in chants of VD! VD! VD!
-
VD: And I can't lie Vivica you are one hot lady. And I do not know how that son of a [BLEEP] Travis got you. But what about you leave those fools?
-
VD smirks.
-
I mean, me and you together would make a much better couple. What you say?

8It's time for the Celebration!!! Empty Re: It's time for the Celebration!!! Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Naven X

Naven X

uhh the scene aready faded out!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum